~Tlethtyrr~

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Am I ever going toget a reply? Or have I recieved one and not noticed?
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

Post by Ssin'urn Streea »

[quote="Tyrmer":26526eoi]Am I ever going toget a reply? Or have I recieved one and not noticed?[/quote:26526eoi]

[color=indigo:26526eoi]Sorry, was writing reply and fell asleep at my comp. [/color:26526eoi] :-[
~Don't close your Eyes~

Dos zhahen rosin bri wun vlos lu sca varn, orior ulu el nindel i dol!
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Aww. *Hugs* You need a good dose of RL I think.
Titles:

Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

[color=indigo:2z0z533p]House 1 needs a wizard, I'd like you all to meet a good friend of mine, Marcivo, who has agreed to take on the role. I've given clearance and we discussed this off the boards on msn.

Thanx Marcivo!

If there are any objections let us speak freely.[/color:2z0z533p] :)
~Don't close your Eyes~

Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Heysa Marcivo I know you ain't posted yet but HI!
Titles:

Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

[color=indigo:3t4ca0r7]Rooky! I like your "House" post!!! [/color:3t4ca0r7]:D
~Don't close your Eyes~

Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

BQ,
I'm sorry... :-[ I forgot to mention that the[color=darkblue:1er7bumf][b:1er7bumf] Matron Keeshe of House 2[/color:1er7bumf][/b:1er7bumf] is printed in dark blue color and [b:1er7bumf][color=indigo:1er7bumf]Matron Chiana of House 1[/color:1er7bumf][/b:1er7bumf] is printed in indigo color. I think I will make a temporary account for one of them so it will be easier to keep track of Houses. :?
~Don't close your Eyes~

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Ssin'urn Streea":9rgutmw2]BQ,
I'm sorry... :-[ I forgot to mention that the[color=darkblue:9rgutmw2][b:9rgutmw2] Matron Keeshe of House 2[/color:9rgutmw2][/b:9rgutmw2] is printed in dark blue color and [b:9rgutmw2][color=indigo:9rgutmw2]Matron Chiana of House 1[/color:9rgutmw2][/b:9rgutmw2] is printed in indigo color. I think I will make a temporary account for one of them so it will be easier to keep track of Houses. :?[/quote:9rgutmw2]

Opps, my error will edit, have a hard time keeping track of things. Er I might need to delete.
Ssinjin
Maid
Maid

Guess Who?

Post by Ssinjin »

:angel: [color=darkblue:20yrp7q6]Matron Keeshe of House 2 present and accounted for![/color:20yrp7q6]
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

[color=indigo:3nesl9kh]I'm here and reading the thread off and on. Trying to get used to new work schedual, finally about to settle into a routine. Posting may continue without me present if you wish. I will return shortly and answer everyone howbeit I may be a little late. Let's hang in there! Thanx!

~SS~[/color:3nesl9kh]
~Don't close your Eyes~

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

*nods* OK

I thought you might be waiting for a House mage for House 1, somethging I do not think wise for me to do. The Houses IMO should be kept as serperate as posible, to prevent OOC (or out of Game) contaimination. For example I could build a mage revolotion if I end up playing most mages.

Oh one still might develope but different players vying for leadership would be better play.
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

[quote="Bhaern Quel":2k2asuq3]*nods* OK

I thought you might be waiting for a House mage for House 1, somethging I do not think wise for me to do. The Houses IMO should be kept as serperate as posible, to prevent OOC (or out of Game) contaimination. For example I could build a mage revolotion if I end up playing most mages.

Oh one still might develope but different players vying for leadership would be better play.[/quote:2k2asuq3]

[img:2k2asuq3]http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/3023 ... ulb6kb.gif[/img:2k2asuq3]
~Don't close your Eyes~

Marcivo
Maid
Maid

Post by Marcivo »

[quote="Bhaern Quel":id2bz93j]*nods* OK

Oh one still might develope but different players vying for leadership would be better play.[/quote:id2bz93j]

First, I'd like to apologize for my recent absence. I should have said something before disappearing like that. I suppose I've just been a little short on ideas lately.

However, this was brought to my attention just a little earlier, and, well, I'd like to know if perhaps you and I may discuss the thought in the next day or so.
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

[font=Garamond:12wol9op][b:12wol9op][i:12wol9op][color=indigo:12wol9op]I'm sorry I have not been posting as often as usual. I have been working on another forum that has also just had a change of boards and I have had to make many preparations for the switch over. I'll be back as soon as possible. I'm still working a few plots as well for this thread.

Sabaal, I owe you in particular, a really big appology. I'm sorry it is taking so long for me to prepare my post.

Please forgive my absence, I'll be back as soon as I can.

~SS~ [/color:12wol9op][/i:12wol9op][/b:12wol9op][/font:12wol9op][/size:12wol9op]
Last edited by Ssin'urn Streea on Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Don't close your Eyes~

Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

:bored: [font=garamond:3bwgjlrm][b:3bwgjlrm][i:3bwgjlrm][color=indigo:3bwgjlrm]*Thwacks double post demon*[/color:3bwgjlrm][/size:3bwgjlrm][/i:3bwgjlrm][/b:3bwgjlrm][/font:3bwgjlrm]
~Don't close your Eyes~