The Slaughter King (Xion Gladious) Profile.

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Play nice or you all will not be playing much at all.

If you want to discuss FR religion go up to the proper section.

If you want to throw insults around, go to another website.
I rarely use the green suit, except to delete OOC from RP, however that does not prevent me from wearing the suit for other issues.
Xion
Maid
Maid

Post by Xion »

I don't recall this being an argument. But if that's what you assume, then you have all right to do so. I recall this being a simple conversation that involves a light bit of insight to each of our point of views, but no lash of insults were used.
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=indigo:3tkqucui]Sorry if it got just a little heated, Bhaern. :# [/color:3tkqucui]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Xion
Maid
Maid

Post by Xion »

[quote="Unen_Stealthfoot":o1oc929b][color=indigo:o1oc929b]Sorry if it got just a little heated, Bhaern. :# [/color:o1oc929b][/quote:o1oc929b]

In your defense, I think you put up a valiant effort. *Bows* I would love to do so again. In all means I think it would be enjoyable in some roleplay.
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

[color=darkred:3ar1ns6y]*Grinning mischieviously*: quite enjoyable, no doubt, though I'm still not convinced that I lost the argument.... :roll: [/color:3ar1ns6y]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Xion
Maid
Maid

Post by Xion »

[quote="Unen_Stealthfoot":q939prqk][color=darkred:q939prqk]*Grinning mischieviously*: quite enjoyable, no doubt, though I'm still not convinced that I lost the argument.... :roll: [/color:q939prqk][/quote:q939prqk]

We will see, some day. Maybe in means of conversation, or a clash of swords, whatever you wish is needed. Either way, I need roleplay. I'm having withdraws. *Eye twitches*
Delvaro
Regular

Post by Delvaro »

wow.... this guy.. IS COOOOL!! damn.. you scare the crap out of me... how you got that powerful damnit?
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

Power is easy to come by. True strength lies in the lack of power. ;)

Seriously though, seems like a well thought-out character. And there is no level-limit or such on the forums; all we do is ask people to respect the relative power level of roleplaying threads. If entering a low-level thread, for example, it's common courtesy to be comparatively low-level yourself. This, of course, doesn't preclude one from starting separate roleplaying threads for characters comparable to yours in strength. And then there's the option to have purposely-designed unbalanced roleplaying threads...

In the end the most important thing to remember in online roleplaying is to ensure that the people you're playing with are enjoying themselves. As such I don't envy you, as a powerful character like that doesn't make that job easy I think.

Oh, and no problem having discussions on which deity is better, though I would suggest doing that in either a roleplaying thread or in the religious discussion forum.

Either way, seems like a character who can shake things up a little around here. :)

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Delvaro
Regular

Post by Delvaro »

i think he will shake us up here =]
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Damnit I think I need to go back to the bad old days of my power gaming habits and add about five hundred more levels! Be right back...

Edit: I should point out that I once made a level 40 character who had less power than you level 24 one XD I think we finally have someone to counter the Tarrasque
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

[color=indigo:3k8o7wf1]How about a 41st lvl Arcanist? It's a 2E class, but I'm sure someone could update it to 3E.... Don't know about 4E, though...... Those arcanists are freakin' awesome!!! Give him a few Automatic Quicken Spell feats and 5 lvls in the Archmage Prestige class..... Multispell a few times... Oh, and of course the best one, Ignore Material Components (the epic version of eschew materials)[/color:3k8o7wf1]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Arya Baenre
Resident

Post by Arya Baenre »

*Cough* What if you've no idea of the level?
This --->Image<--- is NOT a request.

Your hair is pretty like a tree.
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

:? [color=indigo:2362g5ey]What level???[/color:2362g5ey]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Unen_Stealthfoot":xxb7rhgd]:? [color=indigo:xxb7rhgd]What level???[/color:xxb7rhgd][/quote:xxb7rhgd]

There is no official level here.

There however is comparitive power levels.

A Chosen of Eilistraee can wreak any RP simple because of power.

Undead disappear, AC is 60, or what ever. Balanced play is comparitive level.
Arya Baenre
Resident

Post by Arya Baenre »

=D Oh well, no worries, then ^^
This --->Image<--- is NOT a request.

Your hair is pretty like a tree.