A True Goddess OOC

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

A True Goddess OOC

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Understanding what occured is simple and hard to explain.

Simple explaination is Unen did not understand the location of Ilphven as to being some distance away. That resulting in a few posts causing some to believe he fell into the edge of the clearing.

Now comes the hard part to explain. Short of doing backsteps (that is deleting the last 5 posts or so) an edit is required.

I do see Unen has made an edit. An noise can bring people from many directions of falling, Unen could have seen the two before seeing the one.

As for Ilphven falling off a stone a few hundred feet to be near the clearing perhaps that is a gift of the Goddess to bring different people together.

Best quick idea I can offer right now.

Please try to keep most OOC here from now on.
polaristhe2
Maid
Maid

Post by polaristhe2 »

ok, so is my character in the line of sight of the other players or not. Cause there are just two answers to my situation. You either cant see me tangled in that bush, or you are just mean...
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=indigo:2ol6d6my]Out of sight. Sorry for the confusion.[/color:2ol6d6my]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="polaristhe2":2o5vgakt]ok, so is my character in the line of sight of the other players or not. Cause there are just two answers to my situation. You either cant see me tangled in that bush, or you are just mean...[/quote:2o5vgakt]

Out of sight, not out of sound appears the best answer.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Unen_Stealthfoot":3i26vkds][color=indigo:3i26vkds]Out of sight. Sorry for the confusion.[/color:3i26vkds][/quote:3i26vkds]

You will pay for this one way or another *VEG*
Arya Baenre
Resident

Post by Arya Baenre »

So should we make any other changes to the RP or are we leaving it like that?
This --->Image<--- is NOT a request.

Your hair is pretty like a tree.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Arya Baenre":1cb1a0ef]So should we make any other changes to the RP or are we leaving it like that?[/quote:1cb1a0ef]

IMo, as a player (forget that green suit I am wearing), it can still continue without major edots or deletions of posts.

Unen did jump in too quickly in conversation and last few might be canidates for deletion, because of the lack of waiting.

Velve is some distance away as is polaristhe2's character.

Just give them time to catch up. My charater will protect you from the insane Eilistraee follower (Lolth lore says anyone that follows Eilistraee is insane *wink*).

Just let the others catch up in where they are, they I expect will be at the clearing soon, if only because the sound of talking.

It is not that broken that it is not unplayable.
Arya Baenre
Resident

Post by Arya Baenre »

*Grins and hides behind Jared while waiting* As long as I'm safe! ;)

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Arya Baenre":stnvlhzv]*Grins and hides behind Jared while waiting* As long as I'm safe! ;)[/quote:stnvlhzv]

You are as safe as Jared can provide. *Smiles*
Arya Baenre
Resident

Post by Arya Baenre »

:D my hero :D
(Added)
Though I think I'll die from the freezing cold before Niz'Tar'A even gets to know everyone! *shivers*

Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=indigo:1whit5vl]You need a proper cloak.... preferably one without the spider-queen's logo on it. ;) [/color:1whit5vl]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Arya Baenre
Resident

Post by Arya Baenre »

Is Eilistraee's symbol her dancing in front of a full moon, holding a sword? (Since we were talking about symbols ^^)

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Jared provided a warm cloak, when next posting perhaps it will be used.

Current Official symbol is nude dancing in front of a full moon, holding a sword. I prefer some of the others that have been used in the past. The sword symbol clealy can have other uses as well at need. *wink*
Arya Baenre
Resident

Post by Arya Baenre »

Heh ... I remember now! He did give her his cloak! But ... *cough* I was talking about me and not Niz'Tar'A :D

Delvaro
Regular

Post by Delvaro »

hmmm... can i join you guys? this is ( or would be ) my first time.. so dont mind my foolishness.