got a question.

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Zelena Nichole
Maid
Maid

Post by Zelena Nichole »

Wats the latest Drizzt book?
Being Half Human and Half Drow, Noone in the UnderDark Expected anything from her. That of course.....was their mistake.

Tluin Kitrye Rivvil lu' Kitrye Ilythiiri, Non wun har'oloth Expected jalbol dal ilta. Nindel d' heen.......zhahus ninta duanda.
Delvaro
Regular

Post by Delvaro »

well it is... but i did not talked about that!

not only drizzt uses twin blades! what about his father? what about many of the other drows? drows are specialized in the two long swords style ( most uses dagger with sword or alike , drows use two long blades )
and its exactly as i said : twin blades its not THAT drizzt.

and zelena. the latest book is the orc king..
Delvaro
Regular

Post by Delvaro »

and can anyone FFS help me start here? :uh-huh:

i still dont exactly understand HOW to create a char...
or how to start playing!

so please.. my abbilen , help me start!!! (please..) :eek:
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=indigo:2yh4ycdy]I wouldn't worry so much about that, as I don't think it's a prereq. for posting on the FFR forum. (At least I hope it isn't, seeing as how I [i:2yh4ycdy]still[/i:2yh4ycdy] haven't posted mine, and I've been here, what, almost two years, maybe a little less?) As For starting to RP, just post in a FFR thread, though you should probably ask the creator of the story first in the ooc forum (here).[/color:2yh4ycdy]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Delvaro
Regular

Post by Delvaro »

hmm... do you know a creator? hmm... how i exactly join? i just come and make a.. "surprise entrance"?

tell me a name of a creator so i could speak with him!!! *grin*
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=indigo:1c2pznx9]Creator of a thread in the FFR forum. The author of the thread. Or you could just drop in.[/color:1c2pznx9]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

*bangs head, into keyboard* (keyboards are a little softer then desks or wall *wink* but need to be replaced more often.

For FFR all you need for a charater is a name and skills, the rest including race, gender, class can be hidden under a cloak at least at the start of play.

What however you do need to know is whom your character is, that means name, race, gender, height and weight and other physical atributes (like eye and hair color), weapons and other equipment, magical abilities (if any). You need to define your charater in at least this limited way.
Delvaro
Regular

Post by Delvaro »

well i can post it here!! i worked on it earlyer.. can i post it here or i need to open a new thread?
or can i just jump into a FFR and start play.. and tell this to them?
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Delvaro":3zb61smu]well i can post it here!! i worked on it earlyer.. can i post it here or i need to open a new thread?
or can i just jump into a FFR and start play.. and tell this to them?[/quote:3zb61smu]

It is up to you to start a new thread, post here or not post at all.
Delvaro
Regular

Post by Delvaro »

hmm... ok.. ill think about it.. ;)

*edit*

and another question! my character is allowed to drink a lot of beer? or mead? or any other tasty stuff? cuz i like them...
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Delvaro":bvdal4jj]hmm... ok.. ill think about it.. ;)

*edit*

and another question! my character is allowed to drink a lot of beer? or mead? or any other tasty stuff? cuz i like them...[/quote:bvdal4jj]

If your charater can find drink , your charater can drink it. Oh if your character can brew, your charater can make own drink,
Delvaro
Regular

Post by Delvaro »

WOW!!! this is my dream!!! ill teach hin to brew! XD