new to regular rp

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=indigo:18xaiu4p]sorry, i thought it was malek who was standing first guard, but as he went with it, i just bulled ahead. again, sorry.[/color:18xaiu4p]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Woah, right I'll keep my mushroom asleep till you guys have sorted yourselves out AND it's about(ish) late morning.
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Unen_Stealthfoot":183l143w][color=indigo:183l143w]sorry, i thought it was malek who was standing first guard, but as he went with it, i just bulled ahead. again, sorry.[/color:183l143w][/quote:183l143w]

Well the 2nd post needs to go, I can edit as needed.

Malek did not quite lay down yey. It should not be too hard to sort out, except your post trying to leave does not belong there. Which of course means I will not try to slice your back *wink*
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Ok...I'm gonna try some post editing to make me the one on the first watch, among others to make this work...
My patron deity is Freddie Mercury.

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

I'm gonna reread the entire thing to see if it makes sense. I recommend you all do the same and post any...inconsistencies.

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Malek":17ot6eor]I'm gonna reread the entire thing to see if it makes sense. I recommend you all do the same and post any...inconsistencies.[/quote:17ot6eor]

There will a few minor things, that always occur. I think I cover major problem now.

Could still be in cave though.
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Who in the cave? me or you?

Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

[color=darkred:1efb4p5a]Oh, man I am soooo sorry.[/color:1efb4p5a] :-[
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Just go with near cave enterance, some might be outside some in. It is a minor point.
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Oh well, things seem to make more sense now. Check my post edits and tell me if you think I should change them again. I'll do what it takes as long as the story flows smoothly.

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Malek":3tlq2q4m]Oh well, things seem to make more sense now. Check my post edits and tell me if you think I should change them again. I'll do what it takes as long as the story flows smoothly.[/quote:3tlq2q4m]

It looks fairly good to me, however I suspect a crazy Drow might need killing at this rate.

It should be safe for the superpowered mushroom to post and the boy (that might sleep/rest though though the discussion).
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

[quote="Bhaern Quel":3gbiubvx]
It looks fairly good to me, however I suspect a crazy Drow might need killing at this rate.[/quote:3gbiubvx]

[color=indigo:3gbiubvx]Bwahahaha[/color:3gbiubvx]

[quote="Bhaern Quel":3gbiubvx]It should be safe for the superpowered mushroom to post and the boy (that might sleep/rest though though the discussion).[/quote:3gbiubvx]

[color=indigo:3gbiubvx]The mushroom isn't the only thing that's superpowered. Unen should fairly blind you if you cast detect magic.[/color:3gbiubvx] :devil:
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Great, we're playing with a Jarlaxle knock-off.

Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

There's always one.
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Mortath d'drostan
Maid
Maid

Post by Mortath d'drostan »

heeheh ok the boy is gonna wake up...maybe..we will see how it continues out...