new to regular rp

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Mortath d'drostan
Maid
Maid

new to regular rp

Post by Mortath d'drostan »

Heya everyone my characters nam is mortath and I..will tell you mine in time. I have jsut posted my first post in the free form section of this place and I hope anone of you will help me as you get to know me :). I use to free form chat on a site known as Red Dragon inn but since many do not play some of the characters I need I searched about and found you all :)
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

I was at one RDI many periods ago *G* for a party. Welcome to the Chosen, even if you are a spider kisser *G*
Mortath d'drostan
Maid
Maid

nah just spider made! lol
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

You obviously noticed that I joined your RP. One thing that is not explained in my profile is the stats for Snow Leopard. It's a +5 Nilarn with speed, keen, and icy blast.
My patron deity is Freddie Mercury.

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
Mortath d'drostan
Maid
Maid

lo, I understand d&d situations very little but...I loves rp too much I'm just hoping others will help me get use to this form of rp
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

As far as the D&D situations, if you have questions you can ask me. As far as the sword goes, it's a scimitar that does a lot of ice damage.

This form of RP is a little weird. I'm still getting used to it myself. I'm used to having a DM to run things. One thing's for sure, though, it is fun.

LOL, my ex-girlfriend's name is Talia. This is gonna be weird.

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
Mortath d'drostan
Maid
Maid

lol I'm use to ffrp but in a chat format..its much faster pace sooo..more story gets done in a shorter amount of time so its more of real time play..here though I can take my time to think instead of being rushed...its nice! :)
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

You have more experience than I do. My RP experience comes from playing D&D with my crazy friend as the DM. I am the only PC. It sucks.

Mortath d'drostan
Maid
Maid

chat wise tones of experiance but like this very little lol..I jsut wish this place had flash chat...now that would be awesome!
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

I hate this. There are so few people on this forum, and we are spread out around the world. It takes forever to get something done.

I mean, here we are, in the middle of an awesome RP, and one person doesn't show up. CURSE YOU BHAERN QUEL!!!

Mortath d'drostan
Maid
Maid

Welll might as well curse me too lol I'm gonna be gone from now till sunday...going to South Carolina for my brothers Gradutation into the Marines
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

No, you're cool. YOU don't live in Europe (I'm guessing, but your profile says you do).

I got nothing against Europeans, it's just that it's difficult to have a good RP when the characters involved live in a 5 hour time difference.

Mortath d'drostan
Maid
Maid

yo guess what the hotel has a comp! so I can still post over the week
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Sweet, but we're still waiting on Bhaern. (Bhaern's name was just said in Death Vocals)

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

So I did everything wrong, wrong character name *wink*, wrong time to have computer chrash when typing a reply a few days ago, then perhaps the wrong reply recently whle two others continued play.

I hope i saved it, by not saying too much and not attacking the hunter. *G*