Ive lost my comp.

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Elrohir
Regular

Ive lost my comp.

Post by Elrohir »

Hey everyone im playing in a game with or am running a game for my living situations have changed i moved out of my dads house (finaly) and now i dont have a comp i come back to my dads once a week or so. I just want to let you all know that ima going to have to leave some games or just wait till i can get back to a comp im trying to find a place to access one during the week. I will do my best to keep up with my campaighns in those once a weeks. RL is takeing over right now im moveing out of the parents wing and starting my own life again so i dont have alot of things i have when im at dads like a comp lol. so i hope to keep playing in some games as they are fun to me and im enjoying them.
Violet flames Hail my comeing. Cold oblivion swirls in my passing. But pain and agony beyond comprehenssion reaps in my presance. Odion Demonius Archmage Eternal of the Midnite Academy.
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=darkred:7r7uagjc]I also am out of computer (I'm using a library one right now). As a result, I'll be unable to post for a while. IC: my chars are all simultaneously answering calls of nature. ;) [/color:7r7uagjc]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Elrohir
Regular

im back

Post by Elrohir »

hello again i got my net back i wonder if anything is still around?
Violet flames Hail my comeing. Cold oblivion swirls in my passing. But pain and agony beyond comprehenssion reaps in my presance. Odion Demonius Archmage Eternal of the Midnite Academy.
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Well...
As you can see, the damage was extensive. After the initial assault we lost the main wall and one of turrets...

;)
My patron deity is Freddie Mercury.

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
Elrohir
Regular

haha

Post by Elrohir »

lol and the south gate is about to buckle under the pounding of the rams.... what do we do general?
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

Rid everyone of they're misery?!

*takes claymore out*
:3