The Forsaken Daughter OOC

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Narsia Ny'Dhun
Resident

The Forsaken Daughter OOC

Post by Narsia Ny'Dhun »

So here's where you can comment on my entry in the Stories board, or you can simply message them to me. Whichever you prefer.
Harl l'drathir udos alure, Eilistraee lu'Anixiel ulu kyorl udossa zuch
Narsia Ny'Dhun
Resident

Post by Narsia Ny'Dhun »

Kay, so I've decided to try starting an RP instead of writing a story, thinking it'll be fun to attempt.

Seeing as I'm new to IRC RP I'll leave this thread up for anyone who wants to comments on my efforts, give pointers on how I can make the RP work, ect ect.

Feel free to join in if you be so inclined.
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

I'm now officially in your Roleplay story. Enjoy.
My patron deity is Freddie Mercury.

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Hey, Narsia I noticed you lived in the western time zone, and I was wondering if I might ask if you live anywhere near Seattle, WA? The reason for asking was that I used to live there.

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
Narsia Ny'Dhun
Resident

Post by Narsia Ny'Dhun »

Alas, no, I'm California bound...and I do mean bound. Horrid place I don't expect I'll ever escape from.

Also, on an RP note I'd like to apologize for my excessively long posts. The writer in me is a powerful driving force that won't let me do anything having to do with writing below what I'm capable of. Please bare with me.
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

No need to apologize. I like the long posts.

Just thought I should mention, I'm going to live with my dad for a week, and I don't know if his computer got fixed yet, so I might not be able to post for a while. Please mention this to Silke Rahn (she's in my other RP) if I don't show up for a few days.

Thanks.

Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Well, it turns out that my dad got a new computer, so I will be able to post for the next week.

Narsia Ny'Dhun
Resident

Post by Narsia Ny'Dhun »

Sorry to report I'll be putting my RP on hold for a bit. Haven't felt up to it lately. Stress and all that.
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Aw, that sucks. I was having so much fun. :(

PM me when you start it up again.