Wildwood?

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Wildwood?

Post by Tyrmer »

Heysa, this is aimed mostly at Ssin and Velve, I was wondering if you guys would like to start it up again but take it back to about page 18 and ignore/forget the other characters. In other words go from when they just stepped out the rowing boat. But on a different point would Bhaern like to start the orcs up again?
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

I can start up the orcs, however SS has not been seen here for some time. IIRC, public profife indicates last time of visit, and it was a long time ago (in terms of instant messages) and some time ago (IRL).

I would indeed like to get Wildwood going, however SS is a major player that would be hard to write out (of the main thread or RedEye Clan) or kill off (which is very bad form).
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

Post by Ssin'urn Streea »

[color=indigo:1s7k54gb]Vedui'
Last I heard, Velve was too busy with real life so I'm not sure if he would like to continue in the rp.

I'm however considering starting a new thread which would play out SS's birth and give everyone a part to play in raising her up from an innocent child to a psychoctic killer/assassin. To create this rp it would take alot of time, alot of different characters, and it might be extremely mentally trying as it would deal with extreme violence, cruelty, and mature adult situations or moral issues.

If I continue with Wildwood I would have to keep going back and forth between forums to recall the old information. I would love to get back to work in the Red Eye Clan as well.

Any ideas?
~SS~ [/color:1s7k54gb]
~Don't close your Eyes~

Dos zhahen rosin bri wun vlos lu sca varn, orior ulu el nindel i dol!
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Well the RP with the violence etc sounds good to me :D. There was another alternative I was thinking of which was to start Wildwood from the start and do it all afresh (I really do want to change my Tyrmer character) but I thought it would take to long. However it would be the best course if Velve doesn't wish to continue, it would be a shame to lose the largest RP ever done on the old forums (even if it probably did run on only from sheer momentum at the end).
Titles:

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Well Wildwood could be edited, summerised and transferred here to save forum jumping. Or perhaps each charcter do a history in OOC for refference.

Going back to page 18, is that because we lost a player?

Red Eye of course can be adjusted to Wildwood being adjusted, there was little direct connection with the main thread. SS and Velve's character encountering buch of orcs, and the flame elves which still could occur unchanged. I am not counting the invisable visitors because they had no direct contact with the orcs.

There still remains the problem of if Velve has little time to play though as if a start up should be undertaken at this time.
Velve
Regular

Post by Velve »

Things have cooled down a but for me, however the last couple of weeks have been very quiet, so don't expect me to post quite as offten as I have been. However I should be able to get online at least every 2nd day. ;)
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

Today is the first day of the rest of your life

Post by Ssin'urn Streea »

[font=garamond:2vgmq98z][color=indigo:2vgmq98z]Ok, shall we start the new thread for Wildwood, start a new thread for the birth and life of a drow assassin, restart Red Eye Clan and old Wildwood, or do all three? It is up to all of you. I just want to go back to having fun with our posting and enjoy the challenges. What say you?[/color:2vgmq98z][/size:2vgmq98z][/font:2vgmq98z] :devil:
~Don't close your Eyes~

Dos zhahen rosin bri wun vlos lu sca varn, orior ulu el nindel i dol!
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

AYE! *Cough* I mean, I would like the orcs to start up separately but leave off the rest of wildwood (i.e. everyone other than the orcs plus Verlansia) AND open a separate thread for the assasain thingy. If you can be bothered we could redo Wildwood itself but it might get confusing when people try to remember what HASN'T happened yet.
Titles: