A Friendly duel, OOC

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

A Friendly duel, OOC

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Zelena I have been looking at your last post on and off for something like 12 hours now. The shield shape does not read clear to me.

The point is my concern about reacting.

There are two options that occur to me.

A crusader shield rounded at the top and tampers to a point at its bottom, I lean toward believing that is what you intended.

The other option would be what is called a spike or horned shield where there is a weapon (the point) mounted on the shield.

Minor other concern concerning your last post is that you appeared to ignore SilverStrike that clearly should prevent your charge, or at least delay or stop your snog sword.

Please clarify for me. *Smiles*
Zelena Nichole
Maid
Maid

Post by Zelena Nichole »

I do apologized, ha, for some reason I seemed to look over that silverstrike thingy. I'm sorry, I can modify my post.

and my shield is a kite shield. they resemble the form of a triangle, giving an amount of protection to the upper region, while as you moved down the shield it gets skinnier. Right now I can't provide you a picture, but if you google a kite shield then go to images, it shows you a red and white shield, which is familar to the one i magicall brought out, except the top of the shield is flat across, not curved. I hope that answers your questions, and I will modify my post to oblige you silver strike...unless you want to take it from there? My mistake...my damage.
Being Half Human and Half Drow, Noone in the UnderDark Expected anything from her. That of course.....was their mistake.

Tluin Kitrye Rivvil lu' Kitrye Ilythiiri, Non wun har'oloth Expected jalbol dal ilta. Nindel d' heen.......zhahus ninta duanda.
Elrohir
Regular

Post by Elrohir »

hey guys dont forget i made an apperance lol :D picture the old guy from the movie hero during the battle between the hero and Sky the guy that plays the stringed biwa with the sound of steel on steel. he just dosent look like that :D
Violet flames Hail my comeing. Cold oblivion swirls in my passing. But pain and agony beyond comprehenssion reaps in my presance. Odion Demonius Archmage Eternal of the Midnite Academy.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Elrohir":2vmes046]hey guys dont forget i made an apperance lol :D picture the old guy from the movie hero during the battle between the hero and Sky the guy that plays the stringed biwa with the sound of steel on steel. he just dosent look like that :D[/quote:2vmes046]

I saw you, however waiting for Zelena to modified post about how the dancing sword is dealt with. Zelena of course will not notice your arrival.

Zelena I understand what you mean now as to type of sheild.
Zelena Nichole
Maid
Maid

Post by Zelena Nichole »

Ok, I was just waiting to see if that was what you wanted hunneh.
Being Half Human and Half Drow, Noone in the UnderDark Expected anything from her. That of course.....was their mistake.

Tluin Kitrye Rivvil lu' Kitrye Ilythiiri, Non wun har'oloth Expected jalbol dal ilta. Nindel d' heen.......zhahus ninta duanda.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Zelena Nichole":2elhkkyc]Ok, I was just waiting to see if that was what you wanted hunneh.[/quote:2elhkkyc]

Well either an Edit or Silverstrike will go though (or at least try) your back *wink*
Elrohir
Regular

Post by Elrohir »

hey zelena did you get my pm about the campaign you wanted to join?

And she could notice my comeing as i am playing an instrament. It may be the notice of a fly on the wall but still another possible combatant has entered the fray lol.
Violet flames Hail my comeing. Cold oblivion swirls in my passing. But pain and agony beyond comprehenssion reaps in my presance. Odion Demonius Archmage Eternal of the Midnite Academy.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Elrohir":1bq6qvbl]

And she could notice my comeing as i am playing an instrament. It may be the notice of a fly on the wall but still another possible combatant has entered the fray lol.[/quote:1bq6qvbl]

Well if you read the flow of the story when it is over, she can not hear you because you posted after the post I advise edit. What you are talking about is having a thread go like This in order.

Z: Turns head at the sound of music

E: Hears the sound of combat and nears the site playin a light tune

It will not flow correctly if you read any story like that you would complaim about how badly edited that book was, brcause it makes no logical, time progressed sense, that a charater (or even a poster) being able to know in advance of a new character appearance before the charater appears in the thread or story.
Zelena Nichole
Maid
Maid

Post by Zelena Nichole »

I'm sorry dear elrohir, work and home duties called. What did you want me to do to join that campaign dear?

Ohh and I will revise my work, so I don't have to contend with a rapier in my back. That would indeed be harmful wouldn't it? heh.

(note) If someone was to advise me they would be entering, it is possible that i could notice them without them actually posting. Such as I could have noticed them by their heat signature, or this magical elements, but that would only have to be backed up by incantations laid before they would appear. Since I am not a Psionist, nor can I sense energy levels or trust in my woman intuition during a heated battle, I don't think it's possible for me to recognize the man playing the song until after Quel posts again.

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Zelena Nichole":q05xe50t]

Ohh and I will revise my work, so I don't have to contend with a rapier in my back. That would indeed be harmful wouldn't it? heh.
[/quote:q05xe50t]

I almost posted this before. Without a revise you would have.

"A sword in the front of you, a sword to your back,
there you are just stuck in the middle with a shield."

Yes it would hurt a little i think *wink* though there is a skilled healer about. *wink*
Zelena Nichole
Maid
Maid

Post by Zelena Nichole »

Or proper enchanted Rings? Heh.

Elrohir
Regular

Post by Elrohir »

ahhh i see now it hade been a while since i read the thread it dosent matter you all know out of character that im there anyways. cant wait to see what happens. heheheheh Qin is a fun character for me to play i love playing this old vagabond hes been through alot hehehe.
Zelena Nichole
Maid
Maid

Post by Zelena Nichole »

Indeed my friend. Your character is an interesting one. If I was a follower of Lloth I may have not let you live being as you are watching our abilities and measuring what we are doing? But good thing I am a courteous and beautiful gal right? hheehe

Elrohir
Regular

Post by Elrohir »

lol if only he could watch Qin is blind that was the mention of the milky white eyes. When yall get done with your battle maby you can see what a blind man can do.

And as for you joining i just need to know alittle about your character that you want to play. The character levels are 1-5 contact me via pm or by msn cloudkeeper02@hotmail.com
Zelena Nichole
Maid
Maid

Post by Zelena Nichole »

Well I think I'm the only on here that does not understand these levels and d and d rules...I rp over another forum, but i've been doing it for a long time, so I may need some explanation. Is there a character list I have to pick from or can I use my Zelena?