A Friendly duel, OOC

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

In free flow levels does not matter that much in game terms. What though is expected about the same power levels. Levels are one way to defime power levels and it tend to work well if all characters are built from D&D (or any other game system) rule set. Levels limit spells castable, amount of equipment (character wealth) and so on.
Elrohir
Regular

Post by Elrohir »

well i would assume since most others always pic the higest level character. alloted a lvl five is low but not badly off aquireing around 10000 gc worth of equiptment and treasure and what not. and able to cast minor lvl spells up to lvl two spells i beleive. but since im not really requireing to helluvalot i would just like alittle insight on what character you want to play so i that i can fit you into the story Currently you will be by your self or with an npc probably an npc. but if you would simply contact me and we can discuss your character and see how things will go contact me at the noted email/msn mesanger address above or pms through here as this is not an ooc to that game. And i dont have an ooc for the game as most simply just contact me.

all i pretty much require is some time to discuss your character and to get to know the abilities and powers of the character. It would be cool to get another person in the fray so far ive got two groups of pc's that are going to end up on two diffrent sides. one on good and one on evil. they just dont know who it is or what side they are going to end up on heheh. Im sure you would have read some of it by now if you were interested in the first place. so just when you have the time contact me. i live in texas so central time usa im home around 6pm or so thats when you can contact me.
Violet flames Hail my comeing. Cold oblivion swirls in my passing. But pain and agony beyond comprehenssion reaps in my presance. Odion Demonius Archmage Eternal of the Midnite Academy.
Zelena Nichole
Maid
Maid

Post by Zelena Nichole »

Understandable, I live in Florida, so I'm in the Eastern time frame, but these conversations can be given over personal messages here. I'm afraid we all have hectic schedules so that may be a problem, i guess that is the life when one must be on emergency call everyday of her life for the hospital. And dear Quel.....Was there a problem with my post or did you not want to respond yet?
Being Half Human and Half Drow, Noone in the UnderDark Expected anything from her. That of course.....was their mistake.

Tluin Kitrye Rivvil lu' Kitrye Ilythiiri, Non wun har'oloth Expected jalbol dal ilta. Nindel d' heen.......zhahus ninta duanda.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

I was wondering/waiting if Qin would start playing again as metal struck.

There is no basic problem with your post, but you might be surprised at the results *wink* of your actions.
Zelena Nichole
Maid
Maid

Post by Zelena Nichole »

And you might be surprised with the reaction that your actions might cause....Lmao.
Being Half Human and Half Drow, Noone in the UnderDark Expected anything from her. That of course.....was their mistake.

Tluin Kitrye Rivvil lu' Kitrye Ilythiiri, Non wun har'oloth Expected jalbol dal ilta. Nindel d' heen.......zhahus ninta duanda.
Elrohir
Regular

Post by Elrohir »

i figgured that since i already noted that i was going to play when it the battle begain again it was obvious and that i would just simply wait untill your battle was done and not fill the forum up with unnessicary wanton BS. Cause hes just going to sit there and play. Unless you want a third in the fray as of right now. I would figgure that it would be hard but interested.
Violet flames Hail my comeing. Cold oblivion swirls in my passing. But pain and agony beyond comprehenssion reaps in my presance. Odion Demonius Archmage Eternal of the Midnite Academy.
Zelena Nichole
Maid
Maid

Post by Zelena Nichole »

~ umm we are waiting for you to play dear one, your instrument. You kind of slowed down the fighting, so I would highly appreciate it if you would post, or withdraw your instrument? *Smiles* with love of course.

Elrohir
Regular

Post by Elrohir »

ok
Zelena Nichole
Maid
Maid

Post by Zelena Nichole »

Intriguing.....but perhaps you should have asked first? Heh

Elrohir
Regular

Post by Elrohir »

Well obviously i interupted by my actions i just got bored and it was either influence the battle with my instrament of make it a three on one battle against a grandmaster Monk/Onmiyoji if it is your wish i will deleat my post and just watch untill your done. But so you all know my move and amount of moves is all within my power to do so. he is after all an 84 year old grandmaster Monk
Zelena Nichole
Maid
Maid

Post by Zelena Nichole »

Umm yeah you did....like whoah....but there will be consequences for your actions. Now where did QUEL GO?

Elrohir
Regular

Post by Elrohir »

wouldent have expected anyless lass. Dont know where he went thats why i said i would remove it just incase hes haveing a fit over what to write back.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Err I got grumpy, also connection did not help either (evertime connection drops all threads are marked as read next time I connect).

RL has me chasing after about 600,000 USD, which was an additional distration.

Responose though to a Chosen of Chsosen became a concern for me. I could reply with the same or even better divine backing, however the level of play then becomes Epic and not low magic as was requested.

Combat is often the hardest thing to do and be considered fair. I believe this combat is broken at this point in time.

Elrohir, I might not have seen your last post yet (and if deleted I will not) however Zelena oftered to take on two foes.
Zelena Nichole
Maid
Maid

Post by Zelena Nichole »

Lmao, When did i offer? Someone tell me where I said I would take on two foes? If both of thee want to team on a little lovely lady, that is fine by me, but then up the scales and allow my magic the highest accountability possible. I would be more than happy.

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Zelena Nichole":n4f5uw0r]Lmao, When did i offer? Someone tell me where I said I would take on two foes? If both of thee want to team on a little lovely lady, that is fine by me, but then up the scales and allow my magic the highest accountability possible. I would be more than happy.[/quote:n4f5uw0r]

[quote:n4f5uw0r]A Friendly duel
Just a friend duel between two people.....or three..
[ Goto pageGoto page: 1, 2 ][/quote:n4f5uw0r]

Of course you can change it later if you wish as it was your post.