Kaelen's bio

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

[quote="Arathen":2s6z28xy]Hehe...I should, though I think the class choices were meant more to reflect NWN and NWN2, and neither has the Duskblade class as an option.[/quote:2s6z28xy]
Indeed, that was the intention; mostly NWN2.

Might have to add a few soon though (with the expansion and all).

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Arathen
Maid
Maid

Post by Arathen »

since Kaelen is a part of my home campaign, he's evolved a bit since the initial post. A few tweaks, though his past is largely the same...he is was a part of the Crusade, if the last part, growing up in the old Elven Court in Cormanthor. A son of the Selunel family, he was born with prevalent draconic traits, stemming from a half-song dragon ancestor, manifesting itself in slitted, violet eyes, claw-like nails, and crystal-blue wings, all typically masked with a ring enchanted with a simple spell to make him appear a typical moon elf. (in the campaign, which we really just started, finally, this is done with the Draconic template and the Dragon Wings feat.) the rest of it, after the Crusade, is the same though.
"Courage lies not in the lack of fear...but in doing something you are afraid to."

Check out the progress on my book at http://kaavelbaelithar.deviantart.com/
DarkSongKnight
Maid
Maid

Post by DarkSongKnight »

Isn't it great how characters change and evolve?
And you can always revamp them when its role-playing. :D
A song dragon sounds very cool, though I've never read the information on them... I don't have [i:1v19l68x]Monsters of Faerun[/i:1v19l68x]. Also very fitting for an Eilistraeen.

Oh, I've got an idea. Perhaps the song dragon ancestor could still be alive and be a follower of Eilistraee as well, eh? Just a thought. ;)
Arathen
Maid
Maid

Post by Arathen »

hehe, perhaps. Something to think about, at least, heh :)
"Courage lies not in the lack of fear...but in doing something you are afraid to."

Check out the progress on my book at http://kaavelbaelithar.deviantart.com/