Chasing Moonbeams OOC

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Elrohir
Regular

back

Post by Elrohir »

srry guys my comp crashed if yall didnt leave me behind i hope to catch up. my comp works again naturaly since im here. glad to be back
Violet flames Hail my comeing. Cold oblivion swirls in my passing. But pain and agony beyond comprehenssion reaps in my presance. Odion Demonius Archmage Eternal of the Midnite Academy.
Arathen
Maid
Maid

Post by Arathen »

we didn't leave you behind, no worries. When we heard your comp crashed, we paused things to wait for you :)
"Courage lies not in the lack of fear...but in doing something you are afraid to."

Check out the progress on my book at http://kaavelbaelithar.deviantart.com/
Elrohir
Regular

Post by Elrohir »

cool thanks .

and to the drow woman playing in the game with us. IM SO SORRY The first time we get to meet. My character hates drow for a number of reasons that i will get to in the game. Please dont hate me cause thats the way the game happens lol. I promise we dont have to kill each other. ya just got to beat him fairly in combat and (which inturn humiliates him) convince him otherwise that you are not from those Llothites he has no knowlage of drow religion other then Lloth. Im sure youll figgure out away to knock some sence into him about the mistress of dance. :)

and one more thing. The sheild your faceing is a mirror sheild. technically your suposed to roll a will save when you see your reflection to defend against the nightmare that comes from. (What youll end up seeing is a glimps of your own death. be it from the weilder or destined some other way. either way the effect is (as fear the spell) How do you want to cope with this ability?
Violet flames Hail my comeing. Cold oblivion swirls in my passing. But pain and agony beyond comprehenssion reaps in my presance. Odion Demonius Archmage Eternal of the Midnite Academy.
DarkSongKnight
Maid
Maid

Post by DarkSongKnight »

Hi, I'm really sorry for being late! Work has been exhausting lately... :tear:

As for the shield effect, hmm, I suppose she might try to duck away in fear momentarily from it...
Elrohir
Regular

Post by Elrohir »

i figgure ducking away would work but if youve seen it it has a lingering effect. for the next month or so your going to be haunted by the immages. That is if the weilder isnt your killer and i dont presume that ima be your killer that would just ruin the game. but i have to play my character i chose.

Quick jist of why things are the way they are.

Lyf was captured along with his two companions a betrayal by a half drow lead them into the spiders web Lyf was Physicaly tortured to death literaly but only after he had watched for many long days it would have seemed his beloved Yvonne raped and raped and raped again and again by drow orcs and all other nasties of the drow world. Lyfs eyes were sewn open and his head was fixed to do nothing but watch. Jak didnt get it as bad he was tortured to but he almost escaped and with that he was balefully pollymorphed into a dire wolf. Lyf died first but as Jak tells the story Yvonne soon gave up and died shortly later of broken heart. Though her love was what brought lyf back to life. She was a follower of Ehlonna *sp* and he was Correllon Jak was a follower of Moradin (strange i know) but hes the smith that forged the sword Lyf holds in his hands now. There is another one that goes with it Yvonnes sword hes got to get it back from the drow. but a condition of his reliving. Was to slay as many Evil drow as possible. Kind of a godly geas quest thing he has on him. And as far as he knows all drow are evil. He dosent know of any other type of drow dosent know of anyother drow god except the queen. i hope that lets you know alittle more about why things are the way they are.
Elrohir
Regular

the battle

Post by Elrohir »

i dont really know how to instigate a suprise attack here in a freeform style i know your suposed to get a defence against the branches and its technically a suprise trip attack is what it is. and seeing as how your attention is not on what your standing on. I thought it ok to act as i did.

I write this simply so that we can discuss how things are to be i dont want any bitchin or any such coarse actions taken. there is no reason why we cannot be civil about this. if we find a flaw then we can fix it.

once again im truely sorry darksong but im sure you can change his mind some how ;) :)
Arathen
Maid
Maid

Post by Arathen »

well, I'm honestly not sure how to respond, since the way you did that there's not much I can do without seeming like I'm trying to god mode...so...meh. Though...how can you bring him down straddling a branch if he wasn't standing over one in the first place? I understand the ones wrapping around his feet, sort of...but he wasn't standing over a branch before. Not big enough of one for that to work, anyway.
"Courage lies not in the lack of fear...but in doing something you are afraid to."

Elrohir
Regular

Post by Elrohir »

well you are standing between the lass and lyf are you not? and if i remember rightly she was in the trees if not i miss read some where. but i remember writing that lyf had leaped up into the trees to come before the lass. (im sorry i just cant remember her name starts with "N") and so if your between us then you are standing on the same branch as we are correct?
Arathen
Maid
Maid

Post by Arathen »

she was in the trees, yes, but I don't recall her being up in the trees. I think she was 'in' the trees as in she was back within the forest as opposed to in the small cleared area that Lyf and Kaelen were in. So, there would have been nothing to tug Kaelen down against.

Elrohir
Regular

Post by Elrohir »

ahhh after re reading i see that there is nothing mentioned about being up in the trees. I will modify to make the change to the post. this is why its good to be civil.
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

Heya!

Hey, Elrohir... You're playing the same Lyf I remember from Nature's Fury? Guess what... I'm joining with another character you already know, I just need a day or 2 to figure out how will I introduce her.

No, is not Philia. She's waiting for you to restart Hell's Peak even if you do it by email. I think I'll use Dyan.

Well, I hope I can post my introduction soon, ok? ;)
Elrohir
Regular

Post by Elrohir »

lol yeah sabaal same one i just have advanced him further along then you remember i posted a thing about it earlier up. Ill get to HP soon i just have so little time to do much i hope to get some posts in my campaigns today
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

That'd be nice! like I sayed, no rush, take your time and do it when you can, besides there's only me and you in one of them, lol.
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

Elrohir has no comp for now because he's moving to a new place. He told me he'll be posing whenever he can and that he'll soon post in the games again. Everyone please be patient?
Arathen
Maid
Maid

Post by Arathen »

no worries