A Trail Of Retribution OOC

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

A Trail Of Retribution OOC

Post by Tyrmer »

Silke I'm fine with your mistaking me for Elrohir (even though I'm soooooo much better looking *pout*) but please don't write out my actions for me :/

[quote="silke_rahn":g13fis93]The human before her did not flinch or look away. The man just looked at her daring her to finish her action.[/quote:g13fis93]

Don't worry I did it when I first joined too, although I never decided another player's race, subrace and hair colouration before :p
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Elrohir
Regular

Post by Elrohir »

SOOOOOOOOOOOO much better looking. Dont you know never judge a book by its cover. Read the back of it first for some insight to what its about. lol
Violet flames Hail my comeing. Cold oblivion swirls in my passing. But pain and agony beyond comprehenssion reaps in my presance. Odion Demonius Archmage Eternal of the Midnite Academy.
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Never read a book until you've cast Identify, Remove Curse and Detect Magic on it.
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Elrohir
Regular

Post by Elrohir »

:D HAHAHAHAHA That was good i liked that one. :D ;)
Violet flames Hail my comeing. Cold oblivion swirls in my passing. But pain and agony beyond comprehenssion reaps in my presance. Odion Demonius Archmage Eternal of the Midnite Academy.
Elrohir
Regular

Post by Elrohir »

hey silke i was just wondering when you were going to contenue on? No rush i was just wondering
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=indigo:1rmy177d]I'd like to join, too, if noone minds.
[/color:1rmy177d]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination