Red Eye clan

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Elrohir
Regular

blah

Post by Elrohir »

well what i was thinking about is being something like the mindflayer the old hag baenrae *sp* had kind of an indentured servant of some sort. biggest reason why Thelonius is sometimes its time for something diffrent. The psionics of dnd 3.5 isnt that bad its based of a system of powerpoints much like how magic should be done off a system of mana points instead of this per day crap they have been useing. but none the less I have Grom's son Half Orc With a hint of his red dragon heratage. lvl5 name is Krull and hes a Fighter/Sorcerer His dragon blood spurns with Firemagic.

Does that sound better?
Violet flames Hail my comeing. Cold oblivion swirls in my passing. But pain and agony beyond comprehenssion reaps in my presance. Odion Demonius Archmage Eternal of the Midnite Academy.
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Oops sorry I was in a thoroughly bad mood when I wrote that (nothing to do with you) so don't take it personally, new people are always welcome.

Yeah there're rules for low level creatures in Savage Species but they can't multiclass to a properclass UNTIL they've completed their monster levels (in a mindflayer's case, 15 levels worth).
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Well a half orc would fit in better with an orc clan *wink*

Might even be a member of clan if you desire.
Elrohir
Regular

Krull

Post by Elrohir »

yeah i just was looking through the book and saw mindflayer and ive always wanted to be one of those i built one a while back didnt get far with him.

Its cool tyrmer. I dont have the book on hand but i remember something stateing in there that you only had to make a minimum requirement of four before. but i dont remember and dont have the proof to prove it as of right now. so its no big deal.

As for Krull well hes already a member of a clan Crimson Shadow hes the son of the warcheif. He was last sent as a Diplomat to other orc tribes. Grom is looking to follow history in the steps of Obould Many Arrows.
Violet flames Hail my comeing. Cold oblivion swirls in my passing. But pain and agony beyond comprehenssion reaps in my presance. Odion Demonius Archmage Eternal of the Midnite Academy.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote:2sf2rx51] As for Krull well hes already a member of a clan Crimson Shadow hes the son of the warcheif. He was last sent as a Diplomat to other orc tribes. Grom is looking to follow history in the steps of Obould Many Arrows.[/quote:2sf2rx51]

Well a diplomat might be interesting, Snang might be able to sell the elves to the Crimson Shadow. *VEG*

Come on in. *wink*

Oh I do not think Krull will be happy with the Drow, there again most of the clan appears unhappy with the drow *G*
Elrohir
Regular

Krull

Post by Elrohir »

oh im sure handeling wont be that hard. over confidance and feeling of supeiority to other beings is a drows biggest weakness.