Zetsume Unretires?

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=darkred:3dqe1cha]Wtf? Gromph has a daughter? That guy never fails to surprise me. BTW, if you like huge battles, you might enjoy The Band of Four novels by Ed Greenwood. He usually has at least one or two massive battles and a few relatively large ones in those books of his. They're not forgotten realms, though. :( [/color:3dqe1cha]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Elrohir
Regular

Post by Elrohir »

The band of four hmmm i like Ed maby ill give it a shot thanks unen
Violet flames Hail my comeing. Cold oblivion swirls in my passing. But pain and agony beyond comprehenssion reaps in my presance. Odion Demonius Archmage Eternal of the Midnite Academy.
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

Why that kind of literature never gets to Chile? *sigh*
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

[quote="Sabaal":3gc6v34a]Why that kind of literature never gets to Chile? *sigh*[/quote:3gc6v34a]
Can't you get your hands on such books by ordering them online (through Amazon for example)?

I pretty much stopped buying books in stores (more or less, it's probably going to be easier to get the latest Harry this weekend by going to a store :p ).

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee