The Surface Path

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

The Surface Path

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Okay a little OOC in RP is permitted, however the natter of 5 OOC is going to disappear. I can not move it here.

Tymer if you want to lose the googles, go back to that post and edit it.
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Sorry I was unclear in that post, I meant that I already had edited it.
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Ok who are we waiting for NOW? Or has this RP been consigned to the long list of eternally thrice-damned RPs.
Titles:

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Tyrmer":ayyst5tn]Ok who are we waiting for NOW? Or has this RP been consigned to the long list of eternally thrice-damned RPs.[/quote:ayyst5tn]

*sighs* I am waiting for Tanrurh Hyun (nightcancerwolf), but not too much longer. Thugh if characters keep disappearing the SL will make little sense at all.
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[quote="Tyrmer":2lexz3co]Ok who are we waiting for NOW? Or has this RP been consigned to the long list of eternally thrice-damned RPs.[/quote:2lexz3co]
[color=darkred:2lexz3co]Yeah, uh sorry about my absence.[/color:2lexz3co] :-[
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

OOC, Unen_Stealthfoot

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Err the OOC belongs here, night has indicated plan to post in next few days as far as that goes. It is this players thread that we are dealing with.

All are DMs, but Night started the storyline and it is not fair to write out of the story.
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

my bad.
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Tarlyn
Regular

Post by Tarlyn »

Ok so Tebryn has cast Ebon Eyes, a 1st level spell. He now can see in even magical darkness.
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Elrohir, just out of interest are you a Snake Style Monk as Unen said, or a Yuan Ti druid? I couldn't make up my mind.
Titles:

Elrohir
Regular

Elrohir

Post by Elrohir »

I am neither. Not Monk and not Yuan Ti.

I am Half Drow Half Wood Elf. Grew up for 60 or so years in the underdark fighting for survival. I.E. Fighter my specialty just happens to be unarmed and Staff. Later he develops a snakestyle form of martial arts but dose not adhere to the monk code of conduct. As he is Neutral Evil. However after escapeing the underdark (All to which has yet to be rped) He met a druid a diffrent kind of druid. not the life loveing nourashing druids you would normaly see. but a druid on the other path. A hawthorn witch. To which he learned the ways of druidism to there darker extents useing rot poisons and even reanimation of dead plants like a necromancer except for the natural world. No one pays attention to the death aspect of natures cycle. So death druids are rare. Tho my magic is drawn from a diffrent sourse then what regular dnd would have in mind of a spell list and certain spells perday. I go off a system of mana to which my magic comes from memories of the lands i have either been to or am currently at. Seeing as how we are in a wooded area (forest) Green mana is prime for my takeing. Hence why his hands begain to glow dark green and a scent of rot came to be. Yes he has tatooed his whole body in the patern of a diamond back viper. And by useing and manipulateing the wild shape ability of all druids He takes on some aspects of the snake when he gets ready to fight or just simply excited about something.

i hope that helps you understand him alittle more as i have yet to put up a character sheet for him here didnt think it matterd as long as i kept it within bounds of personal honor and no Gmoding.
Violet flames Hail my comeing. Cold oblivion swirls in my passing. But pain and agony beyond comprehenssion reaps in my presance. Odion Demonius Archmage Eternal of the Midnite Academy.
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Ah right. Glad thats sorted then.
Titles:

nightcancerwolf
Maid
Maid

MEEPO!!!

Post by nightcancerwolf »

I found Meepo's stat's when i got a mini booster pack. suprisingly he's a lawful good kobold.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Re: MEEPO!!!

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="nightcancerwolf":qy20obax]I found Meepo's stat's when i got a mini booster pack. suprisingly he's a lawful good kobold.[/quote:qy20obax]

Kobolds can change their alignment in a heartbeat, besides a Paladin defeated him *wink*
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Hmmph, that Succubus Paladin BLATANTLY cheated! Also I've created my own history for Meepo AFTER Sunless Citadel, which does not include lycanthropy (just in case anyone else found that part of the WOTC site).
Titles:

nightcancerwolf
Maid
Maid

Post by nightcancerwolf »

I really need to get more reading done in the forgotten realms seires