Smacking down Afein'Vasfryn

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Thalon Mercrow
Resident

Post by Thalon Mercrow »

that is one of the most badass pixies that i have ever seen!
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Post by Talwyn Aureliano »

Hey Thalon, do you think she likes Mountain Dew? :p
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

Thalon Mercrow
Resident

Post by Thalon Mercrow »

you mean the pixie. yeah there always so hyper it's got to be the dew!
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

[quote="Thalon Mercrow":1q7cbptz]you mean the pixie. yeah there always so hyper it's got to be the dew![/quote:1q7cbptz]

Yep, the Pixie has to like the Mountain Dew, it expalins everything ;)

I wonder if she's been eating the Cheetohs as well? :))

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_aJgcVv62Y:1q7cbptz]Does she have blue or grey eyes? And does she have a +9 Ogre Slaying knife?[/url:1q7cbptz]
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

Thalon Mercrow
Resident

Post by Thalon Mercrow »

LOL that never gets old. 99% of dungens & dragons end that way...well that and more monty python jokes then you can shake a staff at. ;)
Ix'Chimalxochitzin
Regular

Post by Ix'Chimalxochitzin »

[quote="Thalon Mercrow":3hjbptm5]that is one of the most badass pixies that i have ever seen![/quote:3hjbptm5]

Looks like those points i sank into Intimidate are still working, even after all this time :P

But yeah, you can imagine the hilarity when the DM realised that an encounter strong enough to take her out would likely annihilate the rest of the party as well (max HP/roll rule, she'd have had like 140 HP against a Wizard's... 50'ish), not counting fun stuff like 25 SR, her godlike 70 ft airspeed (60 + Barbarian speed) and DR (10/cold iron for pixie, 2/- for lvl 10 Barbarian).

Too bad the campaign died though, i really liked playing her :'(

Also, that link's a classic, seen it numerous times already and it never gets old XD
-----
"Watch your step... If you fall, you'll damage the floor."
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

It's always a downer when a great campaign falls apart for what ever reason. :'(

I completely empathise with you Ix. In my case, the campaign died due to friends moving on to other cities for work/careers.

We had a great campaign going, our own world [which I co-created] using FR gods.

Anyway, the one truth is that all good things must come to an end, so cherish those precious moments with your friends as you let your imaginations soar 8)

Thalon Mercrow
Resident

Post by Thalon Mercrow »

thats not always true. some things do last foverver like love,pain,realley good jokes,knolge & wisdom,and theoriticly an empire can last forever if they don't get detroyed in a war or mange to destroy themselfs from within.
Ix'Chimalxochitzin
Regular

Post by Ix'Chimalxochitzin »

I cherish those moments, don't worry. If i didn't, i wouldn't still recall what my Pixie more or less looked like, would i? ;)
-----
"Watch your step... If you fall, you'll damage the floor."
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

[quote="Ix'Chimalxochitzin":usmlp7mi]I cherish those moments, don't worry. If i didn't, i wouldn't still recall what my Pixie more or less looked like, would i? ;)[/quote:usmlp7mi]

Exactly :D

and Thalon, nothing lasts forever my friend, not even love but it's nice to think it does :angel:

Thalon Mercrow
Resident

Post by Thalon Mercrow »

i must disagre emy freand.:p but thats just my opinuiun but then again opiuns are like asses everyone has one. :D
DragonMind
Maid
Maid

Post by DragonMind »

Oh my dear Talwyn, there is actually, at least, 1 thing,
which lasts forever.

...but I will let your human stupidity stand incorrected!
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

[quote="DragonMind":3rx86zre]Oh my dear Talwyn, there is actually, at least, 1 thing,
which lasts forever.

...but I will let your human stupidity stand incorrected![/quote:3rx86zre]

Why the insults? What have I personally done to upset you?

I think the reason is that you are so insecure & sensetive that as soon as someone offers a different view point, you immediately lash out by name calling? Or is it a case of elven arogance that is on display here hm?

You can redem yourself by apologising.

Go on, be a decent person and prove that you're a better than a foolish and bad behaved child.

Oh, BTW - the only thing that lasts for ever is [b:3rx86zre]entropy[/b:3rx86zre].
It's a scientific fact. QED

Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

Ignore him paladin;
He just isn't worth it, nor is he wanted. He'll make an idiot out of himself to get attention. Just leave it.
:3
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Ahh, thanks for the heads up Rooky.

It's Paladin honour though that makes me react thusly. When someone insults me for no reason, I tend to get a bit prickly....or worse depending on what was said.

But you are right, the fool reminds me of someone I crossed swords with not so long ago and in the end, he wasn't worth the effort either. However, any chance to hone my taunting and verbal sparing is also good but for now, I'll choose to ignore him.

If though he persists in being a fool, well...we'll see what happens after that :devil: [cold cruel smile]
-dam, I'm turning into a Banite- :eek: :p