Can someone tell me a good story to join?

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Valindra_T'senk
Maid
Maid

Can someone tell me a good story to join?

Post by Valindra_T'senk »

so many with new posts...not sure which to join/how to join...help?
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

Moved to the OOC forum, which is the place for these kind of questions. :)

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Re: Can someone tell me a good story to join?

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Valindra_T'senk":2zpizv1n]so many with new posts...not sure which to join/how to join...help?[/quote:2zpizv1n]

Well Free Flow/form can be joined by anyone, though it is expected that power levels will be about the same. That is why many of the Role Plays often have an OOC counterpart.
Campaigns are more DM controled in that the person that starts the RP sets rules and approves charcters, race, level or many other factors.

As for which RPs are active, that is rather hard. One play might be waiting for me to post, others I have made a last post and I am waiting for at least one other person to post before I post.

As for a person starting a new RP, one needs to hope others will be interested to the play.
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=darkred:8urq6nbo]I'd be [i:8urq6nbo]more[/i:8urq6nbo] than willing to join an epic/almost insanely powerful pc level campaign![/color:8urq6nbo] :devil:
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Elrohir
Regular

If you want

Post by Elrohir »

If you would like. You can join a game i have reciently started up. if you dont like that one im planing on putting up another one. the one thats up now is particularly built for one character but i can work others into it too. Im also working on one thats a more dnd general style. based in the Frost Fell region.

No im not looking for Powergamers. As i find them boreing and less entertaining then a stick up another sticks butt
Violet flames Hail my comeing. Cold oblivion swirls in my passing. But pain and agony beyond comprehenssion reaps in my presance. Odion Demonius Archmage Eternal of the Midnite Academy.
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

Was I going to play Frost fell with Lilac?

You really should put HP here too Elrohir.
Elrohir
Regular

Post by Elrohir »

im not contenueing that game sabaal. Since my falling out with my X wife that she was a great part in that story i dont wish to contenue that story.
Violet flames Hail my comeing. Cold oblivion swirls in my passing. But pain and agony beyond comprehenssion reaps in my presance. Odion Demonius Archmage Eternal of the Midnite Academy.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Well you both could join "The Surface Path" that appears to have some staying distance.

Characters could be members of the patrol, could be at home base, etc.