Greetings, and an introduction.

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Sargtlin T'senk
Maid
Maid

Greetings, and an introduction.

Post by Sargtlin T'senk »

Firstly, I would like to say hello to all the players and mods of this site. To be honest I have been aware of this website/community for many years but I have never came to roleplay here. That is, until now. I have rp'd Eilistraieen drow in tabletop games, and a forum I won't name simply because I don't care to advertise another gaming community while I'm in another. But I've always wanted to come and try my hand at roleplay here. As this is free-form rp site as I've come to understand, I won't be be posting any character sheets. (yay!) Here is a brief introuduction to Sargtlin..I hope to see you in rp boards.

Name: Sargtlin T'senk
Race: Drow Elf.
Class: Bard,Fighter
Eyes: Sargtlin's eyes are a pale rosey/pink hue in the regular spectrum. Red if using ultravision.

From birth, Sargtlin lived a most unusual life. He was born to a Lolthite family, though Qu'ellar T'senk does not reside in the underdark, but is instead in a deep, dark forest somewhere in the FR setting. He was born as second boy, his twin brother Ahazendul being born several minutes before him. At first Sargtlin was to be killed and sacraficed to the spider queen because his Mother thought him to be blind. because of his curious eye color. (I seriously had this story well before reading homeland my first time) and it had always been used against him. As time went on Sargtlin had been framed of killing a Priestess's valued daughter, and had to flee for his life. As he made his way out of the dark forest's maze, he found a strange, and alien world. open plains, and hills. lights in the dark sky. And this beautiful, yet terrifying silver orb in the sky. Exploring this new world, he had injured his leg badly, falling into a deep hole. The sun rose, and he suffered, blinded and screaming through the day. His Mother's hunting party found him the next evening, and began to bring him back for punishment. Had it not been for the 'luck' of surface elves running into the drow party he may have died. The drow and surface elves began to fight, and seeing death by either victor, he chose to kill his kin. The elves, seeing this had a measure of mercy, and took him captive, blindfolding him, and taking him to their leaders to be questioned. They seen little malice in him, and shortly after Sarg took a love for their music, and the sway it held over him. He began to study in music, and every knowledge for the next few years. The records, lore, and vast knowledge the elves had could never sate him. After a time, the elves bid him leave, never to return for reasons unknown to him. but he was given a blade, and supplies. It was in the months to come he met other drow...good drow, and quickly took the sword oath.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Re: Greetings, and an introduction.

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Welcome to the Chosen.

As to play much is free flow, some are campaigns which are a little different (they DM guided).

I like your back ground as an interesting start. Most likely elder brother killed sister and framed younger one for the crime, as twins it clearly is possible to pull off.

Alas play ha of recent been stop an go though we might be able to start something that might attract players. I do like to play as well, however sometimes found it better to watch.
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

the half moon is generally a any welcome intro place, and often starting your own thread brings some to join in.
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

Greetings to you and welcome. May you find a home of sorts here. :)

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee