Half Moon Inn OOC

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Re: Half Moon Inn OOC

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

What alien guns? Not sure what you're referring to. We're in the Half Moon Inn, and as I recall, no mention was made of anything of that nature- just going a knocking on dwarven doors....
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Millek":26pluryb]Feel free to skip over my turn to post this time. Aliens and guns are way outside Rahj's comprehension, let alone alien guns.[/quote:26pluryb]

I am also confused about alien guns, I did not on scan even see reference to a gun.
In fairness a deeper look clearly might have reference to a gun as a device.
Millek
Maid
Maid

Post by Millek »

[quote:2b90tjc1]She then looked twords Lothir, "and that alien gun would have still been in my possession if some 'male'" faking anger/hurt twords the bard, "hadnt messed me up," crossing her arms with a pout.[/quote:2b90tjc1]

Right there in Zarae's last post.
Character 1: Viletooth of the Poison Dusk Lizardfolk: Sariss
(Viletooh is a Black Dragon/Lizardfolk hybrid. Template is found in Dragon Magic handbook for D&D 3.5)
Character 2: Assassin Khajiit: Rahj
byronJaf
Maid
Maid

Half Moon Inn OOC

Post by byronJaf »

You cant roll in an edited post. In the future, either roll preemptively for crits, or, when you get a crit, roll in the OOC.

Still, minimum damage is enough for a kill here.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

byronJaf wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 4:49 am You cant roll in an edited post. In the future, either roll preemptively for crits, or, when you get a crit, roll in the OOC.

Still, minimum damage is enough for a kill here.
What are you talking about?

BTW trying to start RP over 5 years old does not tend to work.