Half Moon Inn OOC

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Millek
Maid
Maid

Half Moon Inn OOC

Post by Millek »

Dunno if there's an OOC thread for this already, if so, I apologize I couldn't find it.In any case, I would post, since I'm guessing everyone is waiting on me, but I've been waiting for Zarae to post. "Where has she gone?", I wonder. where we are right now, I'd feel bad about moving on without her.
Character 1: Viletooth of the Poison Dusk Lizardfolk: Sariss
(Viletooh is a Black Dragon/Lizardfolk hybrid. Template is found in Dragon Magic handbook for D&D 3.5)
Character 2: Assassin Khajiit: Rahj
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Re: Half Moon Inn OOC

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

I wouldn't worry too much about it. People sometimes go for days or (gasp) weeks without posting, and will just jump back in an catch up when they come back. She's probably just busy with the holidays and other matters ATM. It is that most hectic time of year,after all!
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

sorry yall, was outta town visting family for first time in nearly 3 years.
also, was a little stuck on what to write/respond...
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Millek
Maid
Maid

Post by Millek »

Wheeeee!
We're drawing a crowd now! Better get this journey to meet dwarves under way soon, or we'll end up with a small militia of adventurers before long.
(Viletooh is a Black Dragon/Lizardfolk hybrid. Template is found in Dragon Magic handbook for D&D 3.5)
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

who is gunna set it up and sorta run it?

Zarae is willing to join is yall want her to
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Well I could enter, however the best is that the active characters actually decide to do something about the dwarves.

This means at least one of the players propose action and ask others to join. You all had your meet and greet, now might be the time to get out of the Inn as a group.

Half moon is freeflow, which means every player can act a little as DM as well as playing their character(s). For now I leave the problem to you.
Agmasek
Maid
Maid

Post by Agmasek »

I'm fine for playin' a dwarf, or several, either with unique personalities, or stereotypical, but anything region-specific I may need some forward notice to brush up on. Truth be told, my experimental woodsman character I was running in Test Run, was eventually to reveal it was dwarves that taught him to speak, and how to behave among civilized peoples. It wouldn't be difficult for me to refine that. Unique personalities desired for the plot I'll just need to discuss with whoever wants them, or if anyone else wants to run a dwarf PC/NPC of their own, I just need to know of their relationship and status among the rest of them.

Other than that, I'm also fine with running or helping run encounters, and if someone can tell me where on a map of Faerun, Half Moon inn is located, I might even be able to come up with some unforeseen quest popping up. Heck, I might even utilize the elusive, mysterious Agmasek for some part of the RP.

However, step one, the meet and greet needs to come to a close at some point, people get their sleep, and then hit the road.

[quote:2dngc1a1]Yer not gonna git where yer goin' if ye don't git goin' where yer meanin' to go! [/quote:2dngc1a1]
says the gruff dwarf in the corner, tapping his dirty boot on the floor impatiently.
Agmasek (Shadow Dragon, Illusionist, Shadow Mage)
Alternative Characters: Yonmei and Renji Kitsuki (Kitsune Rogues [Pathfinder Advanced Race Guide]),
and their Grandfather, Shiru Kitsuki
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

cant remember who came up with the idea,
but maybe if folks want to start plotting out some storyline and maybe getting a OOC started to plan?

just ideas anyway.
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar":2u8k2eja]cant remember who came up with the idea,
but maybe if folks want to start plotting out some storyline and maybe getting a OOC started to plan?

just ideas anyway.[/quote:2u8k2eja]

In someways it does not matter which player came up with the Dwarf matter, it has been discussed. It only now becomes a matter of which adventurers are willing to deal with the matter.

I would do a look back a little, maybe only part 5 for what is known about the dwarf matter. The current players might decide to do many things, help, rob or trade. It is an adventure hook that might be expanded on.

I will repeat each in free flow sometimes might need to DM. Of course the active players could chose to discuss things and maybe in a day or week get news from some one new about things that occurred in the Dwarf matter.
Millek
Maid
Maid

Post by Millek »

Page 18 of part 5, is where the dwarf topic came up, in which Rahj asked to meet dwarves. Since, in Tamriel, dwarves, aka Dwemer or Deep Elves (That's bound to grate the nerves of the dwarves of Faerun), have been extinct, or perhaps simply inexplicably missing, for centuries. The cat is well familiar with Dwemer architecture, traps, and constructs, but never seen a living dwarf.

Of course his high praises, yet to come, of dwemer engineering, and craftsmanship, are sure inflate a few egos, or gives some clever dwarves grand ideas.
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

any further thoughts?
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

I say we just get up and go, and make it up along the way! sometimes spontaneous adventures are trhe best kind.
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
Agmasek
Maid
Maid

Post by Agmasek »

[img=center:1902ntzc]http://www.skepticalscience.com/pics/poof.jpg[/img:1902ntzc]
Foxes run all over the thread, giving Aylstra big-eyed pitiful looks, begging for a response pose to fox-magic antics, before the adventure begins.
Last edited by Agmasek on Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Agmasek (Shadow Dragon, Illusionist, Shadow Mage)
Alternative Characters: Yonmei and Renji Kitsuki (Kitsune Rogues [Pathfinder Advanced Race Guide]),
and their Grandfather, Shiru Kitsuki
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

we're waiting on Miliek right?
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Millek
Maid
Maid

Post by Millek »

Feel free to skip over my turn to post this time. Aliens and guns are way outside Rahj's comprehension, let alone alien guns.