Adult Roleplaying Forum?

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

It appears to be the best solution for now.

As for offsite games, sounds interesting. I have seen some in the past which wre ad free and respective of privicy. In these days I would be a little concerned about hosting sites for "free" games.
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

yes, thats why I havent done it yet, Im trying to find something decent. Pogo is pretty safe, but you have to sign in, and unless you pay theres all the stupid ads, same for yahoo games.If anyone finds anything decent let me know..
kaze_ookami
Maid
Maid

Post by kaze_ookami »

Frankly I dont beleive age makes any difference in the roleplayer. Ive seen 13 year olds that are quite mature and 45 year old that need a spanking.

My opinion is, throw in the 18+ factor to keep yourself safe. If you catch someone lying about their age, boot their entire account. Especially if they are under 13 since anyone under 13 shouldnt be online alone anyway. Even to look at seseme street or pokemon crap.

Also, if you find those who are not mature enough to handle the adult section, remove them from it reguardless of what they claim, or prove, their age to be.
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

You DO realise this is a long dead thread?
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Tyrmer":1narrluk]You DO realise this is a long dead thread?[/quote:1narrluk]

New people clearly from time to time desire to revive old threads.

Heck there are a few RPs I would like to see get started again, like Red Eye for example. *G*
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Is that a hint? Red Eyes Revisited? X years on?
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
kaze_ookami
Maid
Maid

Post by kaze_ookami »

[quote="Tyrmer":1i84aa8q]You DO realise this is a long dead thread?[/quote:1i84aa8q]

Hmm. I do now. I was not checking dates last night. Just posting in random threads I found to be of interest, WHILE getting in a fight with my internet connection at the same time.... Infact I made alot of posts that didnt appear on the forums (or were deleted?) I assume due to my connection crashing out just as I was hitting submit.
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=darkred:zsnu39rx]Man, I hate it when that happens. >:( [/color:zsnu39rx]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

Post by Ssin'urn Streea »

[i:1xznfyao][color=indigo:1xznfyao]Interesting...due to circumstances beyond my control, I venture off for several months and when I return, this is what happens... [/color:1xznfyao][/i:1xznfyao] :devil:
~Don't close your Eyes~

Dos zhahen rosin bri wun vlos lu sca varn, orior ulu el nindel i dol!
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=darkred:10schs5u] :eek: She's back! Run away, run away![/color:10schs5u]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Elrohir
Regular

Why?

Post by Elrohir »

Why do female drow always think they are the best at torture and evil? Im just wondering of course seeing as how i have met alot of women who beleive they are great in the art of tameing the flesh. The problem i come across with them is that they tend to let there torturee die long before their time. I know its off subject i am just bored and the subject of this thread has been handled as bahern said some new people like to revive old threads. :devil:
Violet flames Hail my comeing. Cold oblivion swirls in my passing. But pain and agony beyond comprehenssion reaps in my presance. Odion Demonius Archmage Eternal of the Midnite Academy.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Now if I can get a red Eye Post, that wold be nice. Though then I might have to get that city summerised.
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

Re: Why?

[quote="Elrohir":2947b26r]Why do female drow always think they are the best at torture and evil? Im just wondering of course seeing as how i have met alot of women who beleive they are great in the art of tameing the flesh. The problem i come across with them is that they tend to let there torturee die long before their time. I know its off subject i am just bored and the subject of this thread has been handled as bahern said some new people like to revive old threads. :devil:[/quote:2947b26r]

[i:2947b26r][color=indigo:2947b26r][font=garamond:2947b26r]"Think?" Some merely enjoy the pleasurable prospect of wielding power over and dominating a poor unfortunate, hapless victim, not just physically but mentally. I think you fail to see the beauty of it, poor fellow..if the victim enjoys the torture, its just no longer fun anymore for the assailent.

And speaking of reviving, maybe the real torture is letting the actuall torture [b:2947b26r]appear [/b:2947b26r]to have died before it's time.[/font:2947b26r][/color:2947b26r][/i:2947b26r] [/size:2947b26r] :devil:
~Don't close your Eyes~

Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

[quote="Bhaern Quel":23d4onk2]Now if I can get a red Eye Post, that wold be nice. Though then I might have to get that city summerised.[/quote:23d4onk2]

[font=garamond:23d4onk2][color=indigo:23d4onk2][i:23d4onk2]BQ, you sure know how to warm the cold depths of a drow's heart.[/i:23d4onk2][/color:23d4onk2][/size:23d4onk2] ;)[/font:23d4onk2]
~Don't close your Eyes~

Elrohir
Regular

Touché

Post by Elrohir »

Touché my lady and good form. I love the torcherer appearing to die before its time. However i have always enjoyed the false hope angle letting the torturee beleive he/she is free even for years at a time. Giving them hope that its over, and letting them deal with what has happend to them. Breaking them down emotionaly, letting them cope with all that has happend to them. Then Crush it under the crack of bone breaking in there hips.
Violet flames Hail my comeing. Cold oblivion swirls in my passing. But pain and agony beyond comprehenssion reaps in my presance. Odion Demonius Archmage Eternal of the Midnite Academy.