Adult Roleplaying Forum?

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

SSIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[b:3q2glw7z]UBER MASSIVE TACKLE HUG GLOMP OF DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM[/b:3q2glw7z]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size:3q2glw7z]
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

Re: Touché

Post by Ssin'urn Streea »

[quote="Elrohir":28ij3ecx]Touché my lady and good form. I love the torcherer appearing to die before its time. However i have always enjoyed the false hope angle letting the torturee beleive he/she is free even for years at a time. Giving them hope that its over, and letting them deal with what has happend to them. Breaking them down emotionaly, letting them cope with all that has happend to them. Then Crush it under the crack of bone breaking in there hips.[/quote:28ij3ecx]

[font=garamond:28ij3ecx][color=indigo:28ij3ecx][i:28ij3ecx]Typical male strategy.. :bored:
why should the end come so obviously?

A good game of cat and mouse masquerade sounds more fulfilling.

It is the most horrific, tantilizing, and utterly decadent feeling when as the unassuming victim, you do not even realize your worst fear is actually living side by side with you, breathing in the same mystic space which surrounds you both...enemy & friend, lover & preditor...locked together in a seemingly safe and cozy fabricated world, created merely on purpose to gradualy delapidate before your very senses, slowly...deliberately...and still, you may never know it is happening all over again...the perfect seduction of the stalker...your senses feel his/her eyes watching, undressing you down to the core of your being more and more with every breath you share, he/she is waiting..stroking ever so lightly the fingertips of his/her mind to caress your 6th sense so gently and carefully, touching you a little more each time. Just when you think you are alone, he/she is waiting in the fear stricken and dreadfully secret places of the back of your mind...the panic soars into confusion as you willingly forfiet good judgement and are enthralled with reckless abandon, running staightway into his/her clutches because you can not help yourself, you want it so badly because it makes you feel so alive, but you hate it because the desire to have something so consuming is simply beyond your capacity to maintain common sense and self control, so irresistibly desirable yet deadly like a moth to a flame.

But of course, drow live with this all the time, so much so that we have grown to enjoy it.

It is all about timing, drawing out and building emotions, it's about power... :devil:

Wouldn't you agree, Ty? [/i:28ij3ecx][/color:28ij3ecx][/font:28ij3ecx][/size:28ij3ecx]

[quote="Tyrmer":28ij3ecx]SSIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[b:28ij3ecx]UBER MASSIVE TACKLE HUG GLOMP OF DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM[/b:28ij3ecx]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size:28ij3ecx][/quote:28ij3ecx]
[font=garamond:28ij3ecx][color=indigo:28ij3ecx][i:28ij3ecx]
*Uses Ty's momentum to the advantage, rolls him over, triumphantly pinning him down*

I kind of thought you would ;)

*WITH HASTE, AGRESSIVELY TICKLE ATTACKS WITHOUT MERCY!!!*

Mwahahahaha!!
[/i:28ij3ecx][/color:28ij3ecx][/font:28ij3ecx] [/size:28ij3ecx] :devil:
~Don't close your Eyes~

Dos zhahen rosin bri wun vlos lu sca varn, orior ulu el nindel i dol!
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

I whole heartedly endorse that long paragraph I couldn't be bothered to read! XD

YAY TICKLEDNESS!!!!!!!!! I MISSED YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Elrohir
Regular

i still like the false fredom angle

Post by Elrohir »

Thats good to seems like a modified version and longer drawn out description of what i stated none the less the funnest part to me is the physical flesh rending part. Though as any male would to a female drow bow out in defeat in all manner of female supiriority.
Violet flames Hail my comeing. Cold oblivion swirls in my passing. But pain and agony beyond comprehenssion reaps in my presance. Odion Demonius Archmage Eternal of the Midnite Academy.
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

Re: i still like the false fredom angle

[quote="Tyrmer":36f1tl82]I whole heartedly endorse that long paragraph I couldn't be bothered to read! XD

YAY TICKLEDNESS!!!!!!!!! I MISSED YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!![/quote:36f1tl82]

[color=indigo:36f1tl82][font=garamond:36f1tl82][i:36f1tl82] :))

*Hugs and pokes, sending tiny charges of static electricity to random places.* :smirk:
[/i:36f1tl82][/font:36f1tl82][/color:36f1tl82]
[/size:36f1tl82]

[quote="Elrohir":36f1tl82]Thats good to seems like a modified version and longer drawn out description of what i stated none the less the funnest part to me is the physical flesh rending part. Though as any male would to a female drow bow out in defeat in all manner of female supiriority.[/quote:36f1tl82]

[color=indigo:36f1tl82][font=garamond:36f1tl82][i:36f1tl82]Another typical male response. :bored: Must you all try to take a woman's original ideas, claiming them for your own?

Torture can be fun and mutilation can be quite messy. Best to leave the dirty, physical labor and clean up for the base mentality of males. :devil:

Psychological warfare is alot more thrilling, sophisticated, clean and tidy. But then, I wouldn't expect a mere male to be able to grasp such an arbitrary principle. ;) [/i:36f1tl82][/font:36f1tl82][/color:36f1tl82]
[/size:36f1tl82]
~Don't close your Eyes~

CrankyOzzie
Regular

Post by CrankyOzzie »

No one is trying to steal your ideas, dear Ssin. It's just that, like most females, you have this urge to talk around a subject without actually making your point.

And this is typical of this madhouse. Someone makes a suggestion about something totally unrelated. A passing comment is made, and the whole message slides off into the abyss of Off Topic.

:( Alas, poor thread, we knew him well :(
I quit smoking with Eilistraee! - Courtesy of http://www.sloganizer.net/en/
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

[quote="CrankyOzzie":1f4qgltq]No one is trying to steal your ideas, dear Ssin. It's just that, like most females, you have this urge to talk around a subject without actually making your point.

And this is typical of this madhouse. Someone makes a suggestion about something totally unrelated. A passing comment is made, and the whole message slides off into the abyss of Off Topic.

:( Alas, poor thread, we knew him well :([/quote:1f4qgltq]

[color=indigo:1f4qgltq]*Pours a glass of Mormitra, looks over into the casket*

Ah, but his life was not in vain, for he so enjoyed one brief, shining moment in the spotlight of fame and recognition. He had such possibilities, such hopes for a future. Too bad he was shot down in the prime of his life. May we all learn a lesson from this.

*Gracefully staggers out*[/color:1f4qgltq]
~Don't close your Eyes~

Tarlyn
Regular

Post by Tarlyn »

[quote:35r208rj]Psychological warfare is alot more thrilling, sophisticated, clean and tidy. But then, I wouldn't expect a mere male to be able to grasp such an arbitrary principle.[/quote:35r208rj]

Hmmm I do forget his name on the show FireFly, but this old man was a master at torture. I don't think it has anything to do with your gender, more how you approach it and how you handle it. Patience is the norm. If you are not patient you are one lousy torturer. Oh and might I add meticulous and a knowledge of anatomy is a must for a torturer.