Story of Revenge v 1.0 OOC

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Re: Story of Revenge v 1.0 OOC

Post by Inriiaynrae Jaelre »

aw, i feel loved ;) :D
Main character: Inriiaynrae
Second Character: Ariali
Antagonist: Alya
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

I like you, just having a hard time fitting into play right now.
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

thats what i'm thinking most are waiting for, a spot to better join in at, as its a bit hard to know how to reply as it is currently. I had trouble figuring out something.
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

so, I guess Ariali is not enough to continue the RP? :(
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

I might be able to be inventive enough to move it forward, however after last effort not sure it will work.

Edit, Just saw was campaign. I would need permission from Rainbow.
Rainbow Prism
Regular

Post by Rainbow Prism »

Sorry everyone!

Just entered and will try to be more active after unprecedented chain of not so good events. Just some time, please.

Will post my requirements from previous scouting thread with clarifications.
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

so a hundred pound wolf wasnt enough to knock the wizard to the ground who had no grounding or way to brace himself?
Rainbow Prism
Regular

Post by Rainbow Prism »

The spell is enough to hold him in air with proper concentration. Of course, it would be different if he had wings. Actually, this guy should have been on much greater height. My fault was not pointing that out. If I did that after your post, I doubt you would feel it to be fair.
Rainbow Prism
Regular

Post by Rainbow Prism »

So far decided to continue as it is. However, next time unless the jaws are made of sharp steel or enhanced in similar way, tearing away body parts won't happen. Some of the guys unlike nerdy wizards may just continue beat crap out of assailant until it latches off. :))
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

wait, did he lose the hand?
i meant just deep gashes from canines biting down, maybe mangled some. i will roll with it if you want, no problem.

was i too confusing?

oh, not sure if i posted it before, heres lythari info:
Lythari
* In wolf form, gains +2 points of strength, for an additional +1 on attacks, damage, and strength-related skill checks. +4 points of dexterity, for an additional +2 on initiative, reflex saves, and dexterity-related skill checks. +4 points of constitution, for an additional +2 on fortitude saves and constitution-related skill checks.
* The animal's 2 hit dice with animal constitution give, in all forms, an additional 2d8+6 hit points. confer +1 on base attack bonus. confer +3 bonus on fortitude checks. confer +3 bonus on reflex checks. confer +8 skill points applicable in all forms.
* Class skills are listen and spot; also consider hide, move silently, spot, and survival (MM)
* The animal's feats, applicable in any form, are track, weapon focus (bite).
* A wolf's base attacks are bite 1d6 plus strength modifiers; if the bite is successful, the wolf can attempt to trip as a free action without provoking an attack of opportunity.
* Being medium-sized, has natural attacks 1d4/1d4 (claws) and 1d6 (bite, secondary at -5 to hit). Bite is also usable when fighting with weapons. Strength adjustments apply.
* Movement rate is 50 feet.
* A lycanthrope gets +2 on armor class in all forms; ordinary wolfs have a natural armor bonus of +2.
* All lycanthropes possess damage reduction 10/silver, empathy with animals of their kind, low-light vision, and scent.
* Any voluntary attempt to assume wolf form will confirm the character's alignment as Chaotic Good.
* Having lycanthropy is said to confer +2 wisdom, which would translate to +1 on will saves and wisdom-based checks (listen, spot, survival, etc.).[/size:3ctlhrx2]
Rainbow Prism
Regular

Post by Rainbow Prism »

Replying on ooc in ic.

To avoid more confusion, lets not change anything. Just clarify more next time.
And yes, halfling is Npc. However, that does not mean he cannot do anything. He is major part of this story.
Rainbow Prism
Regular

Post by Rainbow Prism »

Ooookay...

Inri, can you clarify what you meant in IC post, about alignment aura and some kind of knowledge?
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

im sorry, i am being so diffiuclt. maybe why i dont play her very much. also, im running out of major ideas what to really do and stay in character
but i guess the question really is- whats is the current alignments of the wizard and halfling. (dont clerics kinda see someone's alignment as in good or evil?) if not then never mind.
Rainbow Prism
Regular

Post by Rainbow Prism »

No, not really. The cleric aura is heightened because of being agent of deity, but they cannot see alignments without use of spells prepared or some kind of other ability. If she has [i:2q3jnq03]detect evil/good/etc[/i:2q3jnq03] or similar spell prepared, then it is fair game.

Also, I have a question about lythari. The table with stats you presented, where is it from? I did not give it attention earlier before, but I am quite sure that they do not have hybrid form, meaning they cannot bite and use weapon.
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

um, i typed it into google once i think, maybe it came from the pathguy?
and correct no hybrid form. wolf or elf.
she didnt use a weapon, she bit like a regular wolf might would have.