Story of Revenge v 1.0 OOC

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Rainbow Prism
Regular

Re: Story of Revenge v 1.0 OOC

Post by Rainbow Prism »

No problemo! That far is understandable. I won't even demand prepared spell list, putting trust in your fair conduct. So far you are clear, if to ignore strange mutations like retractable claws which wolves do not have that does not even give problems since it is easy to edit.
Rainbow Prism
Regular

Post by Rainbow Prism »

Do not be alarmed by edits in older posts. I was checking used color and corrected where it was needed.

I would prefer if OOC comments were away from IC posts. And of course mage does not have x-ray to see through rocks. :p
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Post by Inriiaynrae Jaelre »

i'll get a post in later this evening (after late class and homework) or tomarrow afternoon.
Main character: Inriiaynrae
Second Character: Ariali
Antagonist: Alya
Rainbow Prism
Regular

Post by Rainbow Prism »

If spell is prepared or it can be cast by Ari spontaneously, go for it.
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Post by Inriiaynrae Jaelre »

hey, sorry to keep things held up, some stuffs (alot of stuff) been going on here and having to deal with issues, plus last week of classes with finals next week. i may be able to get something done this week, but it just depends.
Main character: Inriiaynrae
Second Character: Ariali
Antagonist: Alya