Looking for an Avatar Pic

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Ogrim
Maid
Maid

Looking for an Avatar Pic

Post by Ogrim »

As I've made Silinrul my primary character since putting him into use, I've been trying to find a suitable picture. Internet is chock full of ordinary Drow, pictures. However, I can't find any pics for Albino Drow (Szarkai), anywhere. If anyone knows where to find such a pic, or could create one, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Re: Looking for an Avatar Pic

Post by Inriiaynrae Jaelre »

yeah, their not common or easy to find. had to make one for my szarkai Alya.
maybe search for regular elves that look dark in character/dress? probably have to have one made tho.
Main character: Inriiaynrae
Second Character: Ariali
Antagonist: Alya
Ogrim
Maid
Maid

Re: Looking for an Avatar Pic

Post by Ogrim »

Hmmmm... That might work, and then run the elf pic through photoshop, put a mask over everything but the hair, and lower the color saturation until it gets nice and white. 'Course... I just need to find my copy of Photoshop, hope to gods it'll work with Windows 7, and remember hope to create a mask.