Preparing mini adventure for newcomers! Characters needed!

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Rainbow Prism
Regular

Re: Preparing mini adventure for newcomers! Characters neede

Post by Rainbow Prism »

That's a really strange thing to say on RP site that is dedicated to good folk, who despite their roots are walking surface even now. :?

If I ever wanted to make something unusual where common folk are not to be meeting adventures just on a good stroll, I would say it. Underdark is exotic location where surfacers are to be dead if they are not with guide or strong (numerous) enough group (individual).

Edit: Maybe I should put up a thread for anxious to start.
thokas
Maid
Maid

Post by thokas »

im interseted. also m very new to ths and want to check all this out. having difficulty finding an avatar pic of a dwarf for my avatar pic that is small enough, any help?
Rainbow Prism
Regular

Post by Rainbow Prism »

Hi there.

Usually folks think of PC and post it out in OOC thread of their own. How much detailed it is usually depends on many things. You can make a somewhat familiar guy or create remarkable individual who is unique to the point of having rainbow beard. In case you got something, check OOC thread "Story of Revenge". It has basic info on requirements to enter.
Tarlyn
Regular

Post by Tarlyn »

I could be tempted as well to use a pc but wouldn't mind knowing the where, exactly. Am I right in presuming that level 5 is what the pc will be?
Rainbow Prism
Regular

Post by Rainbow Prism »

For standard races without ECL, yes.

ECL for stronger races is applied to have less levels for balance. Also, if you want, you can use creature levels if there are any. Example is shown in [i:2o415yke]Drow of The Underdark[/i:2o415yke] sourcebook for drow. Also, some races start with creature levels.
aginia
Maid
Maid

Preparing mini adventure for newcomers Characters needed

Post by aginia »

I would like to know if any of my characters need to be changed or my own play style tweaked at all, Ill get on it post haste.
For easy reference, my characters include:
Applejack
Winnona
AppleTart
Cherry Blossom
Charity