Bhaern Quel

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Bhaern Quel

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Born to the House Quel, second son. Trained to be a fighter future weapon master goal. The House overtly Eilistraee followers. rained in lizard riding as well as use of weapons.

In a House war, Bhaern did his best to defend his family until he was last one standing. As such he fled to keep the house blood alive. He fled into the dark on a lizard chased by bolts trying to stop him. Another painted a picture of the escape.

There in the darkness clearly new skills needed to be learned beyond fighting, he trained himself in stealth and locks and traps.

I play him rarely here, because he belongs in another space, however a few dapples likely will not distupt and of course can always says that was only a dream *G*

When I play Bhaern as opposed to other characters that I name, at least level 10, having rebuilt the House Quel level is much higher. Bhaern got tried of eating rats.