The Dark Moon (OOC)

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Re: The Dark Moon (OOC)

Post by Bhaern Quel »

So want to reply to the combat situation, however waiting for at least a few others to reply.
Biot-Savart
Maid
Maid

Post by Biot-Savart »

How long is the normal to wait for someone to reply? Some people haven't replied for more than a week.

Biot - Half Drow half ..... (Class: Dragonlord)
Nix - Drow (Class: Arcane archer)

Only the dead have seen the end of war.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Biot-Savart":24kdp96o]How long is the normal to wait for someone to reply? Some people haven't replied for more than a week.[/quote:24kdp96o]

Each establish own standards, for number of players would advise a minimum of a day or two.
Biot-Savart
Maid
Maid

Post by Biot-Savart »

Ok, thank you. And what is the norm to do when someone disappears for a very long time without saying something?

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Biot-Savart":s50ffcec]Ok, thank you. And what is the norm to do when someone disappears for a very long time without saying something?[/quote:s50ffcec]

Unexpected absense the hardest to deal with. Depending on status, a prime player nothing can be dome. One that was more pasive supporting role, infer they are there and just not saying much.
Biot-Savart
Maid
Maid

Post by Biot-Savart »

ok, thank you.

Grahl
Maid
Maid

Post by Grahl »

Sorry, but I think I'm just gonna drop out. Playing heroes just isn't my thing, and frankly for a party that's gonna go save the world, it feels like a lot of constant in-fighting. At least playing Naien and Nixue, I can be in my element, and typically all the genuinely good characters suddenly become too occupied watching their backs for the two Tiamat worshipers, to fight amongst each other so much. Particularly those who like trees, considering Redspawn holy doctrine (The Scrolls of Fire) instruct them to burn everything flammable in sight.

Nathree, if you really want me around, I'll try to work out a way to ditch the Gith, but otherwise, I just don't feel I have anything to contribute, when all the characters I'm using are still 90% concept on character sheet, and not even all of the other 10% is a character for whom I've designed and really developed for, any kind of personality.
:evillol:
Red Dragon: See how the elf writhes as it burns, Little Naien?
Young Naien: Oooooh! So beautiful, can I burn one?! PLEASSSSE?!
Tarlyn
Regular

The Dark Moon RP v 1.1

Post by Tarlyn »

[color=purple:2hhp2fjo][b:2hhp2fjo]OOC: Sorry, but had no internet for four days pretty much. I'll read up on what I missed, sorry guys ;([/color:2hhp2fjo][/b:2hhp2fjo]
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Post by NathreeDe'Shezbron »

Hmm... yea this is the only adventure where I kinda have to restrict the alignment prerequisite... although I was thinking of doing a side story for an evil version, which you could be in easily... and the two parties could rub shoulders occasionally, as an undead apocalypse kinda transcends the moral issues of good vs. evil... but there really is no way to put in an evil character, who could stay in character, what with a paladin and a pacifist monk.
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Grahl":2bzaaxrt]Sorry, but I think I'm just gonna drop out. Playing heroes just isn't my thing, and frankly for a party that's gonna go save the world, it feels like a lot of constant in-fighting. At least playing Naien and Nixue, I can be in my element, and typically all the genuinely good characters suddenly become too occupied watching their backs for the two Tiamat worshipers, to fight amongst each other so much. Particularly those who like trees, considering Redspawn holy doctrine (The Scrolls of Fire) instruct them to burn everything flammable in sight.

Nathree, if you really want me around, I'll try to work out a way to ditch the Gith, but otherwise, I just don't feel I have anything to contribute, when all the characters I'm using are still 90% concept on character sheet, and not even all of the other 10% is a character for whom I've designed and really developed for, any kind of personality.[/quote:2bzaaxrt]

Burn everything in sight? Hey we could have avoided that short undead battle *G*.

As for type of play, save the world might be the goal however there are other things like females bathing in water and so on.

Of course if you wish to play evil or at least neutral it can get harder, however are ways to disrupt the party plan.

In the end it is always up to you what to play and to drop out of play for any reason.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Yea, the bandit battle was just to see how you guys handle that type of situation... the undead bandit was not something I had planned on :P.
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

*cough* Zilvtree *cough cough* :p
yeah i know, easy to get confused :D
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Grahl
Maid
Maid

Post by Grahl »

Ahhhh! But Tiamat gains nothing by this undead plague and this ancient evil being summoned, it actually is a threat, possibly worse than Bahamut and all his followers. Naien, wonderful sorceress and cleric that she is, can justify her involvement in such a task as being motivated by what's in the best interests of Tiamat and her followers. This is [b:3cunkeci]supposed[/b:3cunkeci] to be the world that Tiamat conquers, not some dormant upstart who hasn't been leading a campaign against a fellow god for centuries, and is intending to just show up and wipe everything out.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Well... Atropus isn't an upstart, he has been around for as long as the gods... in fact there are versions where it was formed as the ultimate antithesis to the gods :P.

Zyeke
Grahl
Maid
Maid

Post by Grahl »

Well in Naien's words, he's an upstart, and I'm gonna relay that for fire safety reasons.

((Yes I know the difference between reality and fantasy, just being cute))