The Dark Moon (OOC)

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Re: The Dark Moon (OOC)

Post by Bhaern Quel »

I came in peace, without a side selected. What the future brings is how others react. Healing potion offered as well as threat of blade. Two options I offer. For now inclined to aid party. Still really need to hear from Biot and Nix as well as the others.
House Quel likely will not be known well, so expecting honor to the Patron is not expected. It might be a few Drow that know the House was destroyed, fewer might have heard rumors of a survivor rebuilding the House.

Not sure any Drow in small party would know, however there is a chance *G*
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Post by NathreeDe'Shezbron »

Yes, but even if he is evil, as long as the man is a defenseless captive Zyeke will not allow him to come to harm. Now, if that captive were to break free, steal a dagger and attack one of you, Zyeke would not defend him.
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

*cough* zilvtree in this rp *cough*

well, she's fresh to the surface, so dont expect her to be so easy to deal with or trust anyone, much less get along. she's CN...barely. and your lizard mount is looking prudy good... :devil:
but this is a chance for the eilistraeens to work on their conversion attemps and show their character's strengths, work on their weakness, as she pushes [i:3uzqvk2o]everyone[/i:3uzqvk2o]'s buttons.

good thing the monk stepped in front, or grahl's monk would have gotten hit (due to the sudden appearence of somebody via a portal). which, what does he speak in?
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Biot-Savart
Maid
Maid

Post by Biot-Savart »

Demon.... :devil: We will just have to see where the story leads them. :# I've got some ideas, but will have to see how I am going to work them into the story.

Biot - Half Drow half ..... (Class: Dragonlord)
Nix - Drow (Class: Arcane archer)

Only the dead have seen the end of war.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

zilvtree, my riding lizard will eat you before being taken. *G*

Biot , it is good to know my ID was valid. *wink*
Biot-Savart
Maid
Maid

Post by Biot-Savart »

Things are a bit quite the last few days on the RP. But you guys are probably going to me more active over the weekend...

Grahl
Maid
Maid

Post by Grahl »

[img=center:16we0ald]http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/MM35_ ... _PG129.jpg[/img:16we0ald]

Here ya go, a picture of your typical Githzerai Monk. Also, I wouldn't worry about giving this guy a riding mount. Like Zyeke, I'm sure he can keep pace with any horse or even riding lizard. For those who are wondering, his race hail from the Astral Plane, Githzerai in particular however, are known for traveling to many different planes, usually only to observe and study, and seldom interfere. Likewise, there are a great many planes, even Lower Planes, in which they've been able and allowed to venture without being harassed. So we can expect him to be a good source of advice on customs and laws on certain planes, if such travel comes into play, that may keep the party out of trouble with the locals.
:evillol:
Red Dragon: See how the elf writhes as it burns, Little Naien?
Young Naien: Oooooh! So beautiful, can I burn one?! PLEASSSSE?!
Tarlyn
Regular

Post by Tarlyn »

Hi y'all. Joining the game so just sayin hello!
Biot-Savart
Maid
Maid

Post by Biot-Savart »

Hello, nice to have some more people on board!

NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Post by NathreeDe'Shezbron »

Lol heya Tarlyn, nice to have fresh meat for the grinder... I mean a new person in our RP :). Oh hold up Biot, kinda confused, is... Biot a demon, or devil? Cause I thought he was a drow -.-
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Biot-Savart
Maid
Maid

Post by Biot-Savart »

Let me just say that one half of him is drow.... The other half... we will have to find out...

Grahl
Maid
Maid

Post by Grahl »

Maybe he's one of those half-drow children Pheurazath plans to have in future RPs.

Yes, I am nosing around in other OOC threads. :devil:
:evillol:
Red Dragon: See how the elf writhes as it burns, Little Naien?
Young Naien: Oooooh! So beautiful, can I burn one?! PLEASSSSE?!
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

hey, this week and next, might not be as active in posting. moving into another apartment (whoo hoo, gunna get a kitty soon too!).
just a small heads up
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Tarlyn
Regular

The Dark Moon RP v 1.1

Post by Tarlyn »

[quote="Bhaern Quel":w2qpuqfg]Zyeke, As you approached four eyes watched you that you might not have sensed. With a dagger in hand rises as you near the camp. Mirshann also rises hissing.

((OOC: I can understand advancing time, but many are in play. They might or at least be waited for. ))

Biot and Nix well noted your nesting in the trees.

Adain and Cinder well noted 5the friendship between you, also learning a book is desired.

Bryzyne Even your shadow walking a guard was noted.[/quote:w2qpuqfg]

No worries with me. Just one of her abilities ;)
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Re: The Dark Moon RP v 1.1

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Still having problems with new control, this post was solely OOC and did not belong in RP.

[Shir'le EDIT] Merged the OOC posts into the OOC thread.