The Dark Moon (OOC)

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Re: The Dark Moon (OOC)

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

[quote="Bhaern Quel":2pnt0u7k]I am doing the best I can on problem.[/quote:2pnt0u7k]

i didnt mean to sound rude. i apologize for that to any and all. words not always convey very well on these. and i had posted that about the same time as the others, before i found the reason. thanks for all you and the boss does in allowing this board to funtion and fight that evil, whatever it is that shows up.
again, i am sorry for any rude sounding writting from me.
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar":2xmb6y64][quote="Bhaern Quel":2xmb6y64]I am doing the best I can on problem.[/quote:2xmb6y64]

i didnt mean to sound rude. i apologize for that to any and all. words not always convey very well on these. and i had posted that about the same time as the others, before i found the reason. thanks for all you and the boss does in allowing this board to funtion and fight that evil, whatever it is that shows up.
again, i am sorry for any rude sounding writting from me.[/quote:2xmb6y64]

Well you nuked that PM to me. It though was my error that caused the upset. Can offer excuses for many reasons, Shir'ly offered some explanation, however all in all it was my sole error. Being upset with me clearly justified. I can not blame any being upset with me, only good thing is I did not nuke another one in the flood that would have more upset with me.
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

if you mean nuked as in deleted, i realized it was reduntant.

nope, not upset, never was. totally good and cool. and thanks for everything!
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Offering to Bring in Bhaern, Drow, lizard ride, fighter, thief, Patron of House Quel..
Drow chain, assorted weapons and certain magical items collected over the years. If any object can withdraw as quick as my lizard can run. *G-*
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Post by NathreeDe'Shezbron »

Nah, no problems. We could use more drow :).
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Well in one way I owe about 90 posts. *sighs*
Will of course wait for the others before posting again.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Lol, it's fine dude, mistakes happen all the time. Part of being human.
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="NathreeDe'Shezbron":23026pai]Lol, it's fine dude, mistakes happen all the time. Part of being human.[/quote:23026pai]

But right now I am Drow and errors mean death *G*
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Well the priestess don't know EVERYTHING :). Lets chalk this one up to... statistical happenstance? :)

Zyeke
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Nathree I am well aware of various Drow that will not kill for any reason. Bhaern has not yet selected a side. Rescuce the captive or kill is something that he will have to decide later . Right now waiting for the demon, and others to reply. What the future is is in the hands of the now (well near now, depending on when others post) *S* Their actions effects my reactions in play.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Ehh... demon? We have a demon? O.o

Zyeke
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="NathreeDe'Shezbron":26oj9pb1]Ehh... demon? We have a demon? O.o[/quote:26oj9pb1]

Looks like one *G* Biot or Nix, never needed to sort out before . There again, I hate images in the first place - hey can give a false impression.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Oh, nahh Biot is probably drow, and I am... 56% certain that Nix is a dragon in disguise.

Zyeke
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

So a dragon is better then a demon?
Well depends on dragon or demon I guess. *G*
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Well yea, I think it is, most dragon abilities are dexterity based :), and monks have good reflex saves. So I can handle dragons. Oh and on top of that they aren't immune to stunning fist :) which is really all Zyeke has.

Zyeke