The Dark Moon (OOC)

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Tarlyn
Regular

Re: The Dark Moon (OOC)

Post by Tarlyn »

[quote="NathreeDe'Shezbron":2nqn2a2e]Monte Cook's... I thought he was second edition... >.> but any ways thanks Tarlyn :).[/quote:2nqn2a2e]
Yes, but he is also very associated with Pathfinder :)
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

i've been reading along, not ignoring,

it just seams my character doesnt fit into it. she's kinda pointless really to the story and action as of currently.
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Rainbow Prism
Regular

Post by Rainbow Prism »

Hey, Zarae. Hi.

Do not worry. By looking at caliber of characters and number of them present, such thought is impossible to not produce. Hang in there. You may never know what will happen. Saying someone is pointless before anything happened to prove otherwise is pointless.
Tarlyn
Regular

Post by Tarlyn »

I am thinking of changing Bry's class as well .....
Rainbow Prism
Regular

Post by Rainbow Prism »

[quote="Tarlyn":197yb9a0]I am thinking of changing Bry's class as well .....[/quote:197yb9a0]

While I am not one interacting in RP, that still strikes me as odd. Are you thinking of completely changing concept of character?
Tarlyn
Regular

Post by Tarlyn »

Just like Zarae. We did absolutely nothing in that fight.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

A better way would be revealing formerly unseen talents then saying something like I was another class all the long.
Tarlyn
Regular

Post by Tarlyn »

[quote="Bhaern Quel":2qjiw4rl]A better way would be revealing formerly unseen talents then saying something like I was another class all the long.[/quote:2qjiw4rl]

True enough. But that wouldn't fly with how she appears and what I'd like her to do, so we'll see about that.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Post by NathreeDe'Shezbron »

Well gimme some character history, and I'll think up some fun stuff for you guys. And for Zarae, gimme Zilvtree's character sheet >.> i might be accidentally confusing her with Zarae >.>, and items have low save DC's so a powerful villain will usually shrug them off, besides, no one did much of anything that fight, you weren't supposed to. That was just for the book to be stolen, and I wanted to mess with Cinder and Adian.
Please and thank you for the requests ^.^
Oh for character sheets, something like this with the class link somewhere in there [url=http://eilistraee.com/forums/viewtopic. ... 0:1ynsu6dy]Sample character[/url:1ynsu6dy] unless the class is from player's handbooks 1,2 I think we all know those classes fairly well ^.^
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Tarlyn
Regular

Post by Tarlyn »

I''ll work something out in the next few days on her sheet as well as in game. She is very easy to fix and keep her as is.... :)
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Hey Zarae, don't get your pout face on; it's not pointless; maybe have Zilvetree back up Neriah for tagging along on the mission. Afterall, a drow and a fey'ri think alike in respect to that male's should listen to them at ALL times. ;)
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Grahl
Maid
Maid

Post by Grahl »

Of Krom's history, there's not terribly much to say, beyond what I already have. He was born to a barbarian clan of minotaurs, and even after he has proven himself grown to an adult, succeeded his 'rite of passage', he's been out seeking greater fame, seeking to attach a title to his name to go with a deed significant enough to give him right to challenge for leadership of his clan.
:evillol:
Red Dragon: See how the elf writhes as it burns, Little Naien?
Young Naien: Oooooh! So beautiful, can I burn one?! PLEASSSSE?!
Grahl
Maid
Maid

Post by Grahl »

Too many tangents and directions this RP is going in, I'm completely confused. Can't figure out what to post.
:evillol:
Red Dragon: See how the elf writhes as it burns, Little Naien?
Young Naien: Oooooh! So beautiful, can I burn one?! PLEASSSSE?!
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Hey Grahl, I've got something that you might be able to post to.
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Biot-Savart
Maid
Maid

Post by Biot-Savart »

Biot - Half Drow half ..... (Class: Dragonlord)
Nix - Drow (Class: Arcane archer)

Only the dead have seen the end of war.