The Dark Moon (OOC)

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

veraka
Demigod

Re: The Dark Moon (OOC)

Post by veraka »

I can easily have my half an army (as Zyzzat's puts it) already back to their homebase. It was mostly the characters that I had a part to send back, Duhath, Garmug, and Jormung, as well as to see to the task of sending them back with Alasse and Dante in hand. That was mainly my chief concern. Anywho; as I mentioned before, I'm gonna be busy for a while, so I'll try to post up when I can.
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
CinderSuru
Champion
Location: Ontario, where the free winds blow throw the sliver wood trees on rocky shores this is my home

Post by CinderSuru »

>>>>>>>>>> Good luck with your studies Mista V it is a busy time for students that is for sure, maybe we can slow things down a few notches for a bit Adain & Zyete is busy atm as well. hope that works for everyone i imagine Zarae is as well being that she is also a student >><< btw i seriously miss u Mz Z

>>>> it's coming oowha http://youtu.be/VBEcLxnXVAc
Tarlyn
Regular

Post by Tarlyn »

I'll wait to post until we settle everything first.
Adian Novar
Champion

Post by Adian Novar »

I must confess to being a little lost...the whole point of coming to Myth Drannor was to find a book. We didn't find it, nor did we figure out where it went...if anywhere.
CinderSuru
Champion
Location: Ontario, where the free winds blow throw the sliver wood trees on rocky shores this is my home

Post by CinderSuru »

BUt we did find who has well at least posibly has it wile there, that is why we are at Luskon to try and help Zyazzt. We are looking for a box, him and or the book in his tower. It is an assumption true that the book is with the Lich I suppose our focus on the book did shift, perhaps we could address that. ~ THank you ADain :zzz: for your unbounded wizdom 8) ~ ox
Last edited by CinderSuru on Tue May 01, 2012 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

I have locked Dark Moon until players sort out their issues.

There are three players that have reported being confused, there are about two players that have not posted in something like a week.

There clearly are two players that continue to post even though both seemed to agree to at least slow down. Of course you can appeal to the High Priestess (Hey maybe even get me fired).
Tarlyn
Regular

Post by Tarlyn »

Well I think they've had ample time to ask questions, sort things out but haven't even responded. Locking our thread is great for them. Anyways we should wait how long before they decide to post and ask questions before you decide to unlock the thread? Needless to say I find this [insert bad words here]. My opinion. Unless we aren't allowed them either. Don't go through this on other sites...
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Tarlyn":wgus6r9n]Well I think they've had ample time to ask questions, sort things out but haven't even responded. Locking our thread is great for them. Anyways we should wait how long before they decide to post and ask questions before you decide to unlock the thread? Needless to say I find this [insert bad words here]. My opinion. Unless we aren't allowed them either. Don't go through this on other sites...[/quote:wgus6r9n]

I have posted to many here about giving other people time to post, at minimum, at least one day was my advice. You however choose not to wait even 24 hours for other then one player to post. Considering that there are or was at least seven players still active, I really should have advised that a week should be waited.

What I can offer as an idea that has worked at times in the past are sub-threads. Sub-threads basically are spin off from the main thread when the main party is resting, training and not available for the main thread and time does not matter to them. It could be training, it could be a visit to home, it can be many things.

Some will not likely read this post for a week, to you to believe that they had enough time to read and resolve questions in 48 hours deserves no comment at all. Curse me as much as you want, until fired the lock stays in place until I see players either resigning or all understanding where they are.
Tarlyn
Regular

Post by Tarlyn »

That's ok. I will wait for Shirle's decision. Either u leave or I do. Easy choice eh?
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Tarlyn":gc2m6m90]That's ok. I will wait for Shirle's decision. Either u leave or I do. Easy choice eh?[/quote:gc2m6m90]

I will not leave, just might not be able to moderate.

Indeed, as in the past, appeal to Shir'le has always been an option for my actions. In some ways it would not hurt to be fired.
CinderSuru
Champion

Post by CinderSuru »

MY posts were an attempt to address Adains SPECIFIC isue a few lines at a time, it is not like we were making great leaps and bounds in the story for gawd sakes, get real Bhaern we are having tea in the garden not slaying demons. You are making mountains out of ant hills, my only question is why?
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Cinderanna":6neiuxvj]MY posts were an attempt to address Adains SPECIFIC isue a few lines at a time, it is not like Tarlyn and i were making great leaps in the story for gawd sakes get real Bhaern we are having tea in the garden not slaying demons[/quote:6neiuxvj]

And not address other "SPECIFIC isue" issues of other players, players that have not posted for days?

Fix one part, without the rest only adds to the chaos and confusion for the rest. Also when are about 8 players, two players eating up a page in a tea party makes it hard for the rest to know what page to read.

That is the reason that sub-thread is advised for something like a tea party. I could even name it for you.

Play is to be for all players, lock remains until at least three that indicated less then happy ask it to be removed. Of course Shir'le certainly can over ride me and even fire me.

Do you not care about Zarea, Biot, Nix and the rest to give them a chance to post? They might like some tea as well.
Tarlyn
Regular

Post by Tarlyn »

prefer waiting my response. No thanks to a sub thread.
CinderSuru
Champion

Post by CinderSuru »

And what specific issues might that be Bhaern ( that is the point, saying you are confused is hardly making a point that can be addressed )
TRy reading the whole thing and maybe there would be less confusion
IT is not a tea party, I am attempting to have a small gathering in the garden where perhaps isues can be discussed like how we will proceed to the tower or if indeed the book is with the Lich
I apologize if i left anyone out i assumed ( yes Adain assumed ) that others were losing interest as they were not posting, some responsibility however is in there own court to create and maintain a position in the story.

Do i care about Zarea, Biot and Nix HOW DARE YOU
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Cinderanna":e0nl0jiz]And what specific issues might that be Bhaern ( that is the point, saying you are confused is hardly making a point that can be addressed )
TRy reading the whole thing and maybe there would be less confusion
IT is not a tea party, I am attempting to have a small gathering in the garden where perhaps isues can be discussed like how we will proceed to the tower or if indeed the book is with the Lich
I apologize if i left anyone out i assumed ( yes Adain assumed ) that others were losing interest as they were not posting, some responsibility however is in there own court to create and maintain a position in the story.

Do i care about Zarea, Biot and Nix HOW DARE YOU[/quote:e0nl0jiz]

I did not say I was confused, I said other players were confused.

I gave up on the RP week or so ago because some players did not offer the courtesy to wait for or even reply to their posts.

I DARE because I see more unhappy players, and those both that were playing agreeing to wait. Oh I did not call it a tea party, the other did. A cool down period appeared to be indicated as two of you would not wait at least 24 hours before making a post.

If others resign, or I get fired the lock will be removed.