OOC for Nymaru Island

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

dont look at me..everyone knows how patheitc I am at that..lol..but it is a great pic.. :D
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

hehehe... I was talking in general, lol, but thanks :D
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

Nedy, just in case you didn't see your email yet, this are some of the maps of your island. Look at the mails to read the explanation on everything.

First, the town:

[center:2yr6s0pr][img:2yr6s0pr]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k294/ ... ngtown.jpg[/img:2yr6s0pr][/center:2yr6s0pr]

Now the island, in colour:

[center:2yr6s0pr][img:2yr6s0pr]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k294/ ... sland1.jpg[/img:2yr6s0pr][/center:2yr6s0pr]

Now a topographical map, this one in black and white:

[center:2yr6s0pr][img:2yr6s0pr]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k294/ ... raphic.jpg[/img:2yr6s0pr][/center:2yr6s0pr]

A view:

[center:2yr6s0pr][img:2yr6s0pr]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k294/ ... ru/B-B.jpg[/img:2yr6s0pr][/center:2yr6s0pr]

Another view:

[center:2yr6s0pr][img:2yr6s0pr]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k294/ ... ru/A-A.jpg[/img:2yr6s0pr][/center:2yr6s0pr]

Any questions? I'll gladly answer them through here :D
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

Wow, that is amazing. :eek:

Great job there. Those maps looks great. :)

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

*bows to shir'le*

Thanks, comming from you it's a good compliment :D

I may follow Quel's idea and send them to WotC and ask for a job there as landscape designer for the games, lol.
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

ye Gods sabaal..these are amazing..i swear I will get to my email..i am tragic about not checking it..i get so daggone much spam lately it takes forever..but thank you..they are perfect..think i may print , frame and hang in my gaming room..copyright sabaal of course.. :D
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

well, you could print them, of course, and to know where the mountains are you need to put the coloured one over the black and white :D

And yes, copyright Sabaal, or maybe my real life name? :lol:
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

Nedylene... will we keep playing? If so then PLEASE, make a post... I don't see the point in a character to post "I follow Ibn to her house" so please, could we resucite this thread and speed it up? I really want to use that map some time.
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

ill see what i can do..im gonna attempt to post some stuff to spark some interest up in here tomorrow...
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

That'd be cool :D
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote:7bg3f0ka].i was thinking of storm there[/quote:7bg3f0ka]

I would sudjest changing the post to indicate the guard reported to Storm rather then the blacksmith. It is of course up to you, not something I should cause to happen.

It does not scan well that the blacksmith would be toyal connected and conducting his skills outside the castle. It clear does not scan well that a guard would address a blacksmith as Sir.

A guard would tend to use citzen if he did not know name.

Royal blood of course can result in younger bloodlines becoming blacksmiths, so a relation can exisit to the Queen. Such a relaltionship however would tend to have little to no rank.

As you will, my character wants off the island *G*
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

though it was an error it was a useable one..keep in mind relatively speaking that the nymaru are a young race they havent been around very long and seeing as how most of them live on the island many of them are related..so getting past the grotesque conversation of inbreeding, lol...but if it bothers everybody I can fix it...
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

oh and bhaern as soon as we all get caught up..aka sabaal and her party make it back to the castle and sabaal meets up with a certain gentleman who may be joining the party..which wont take long..if all are in agreeance we can speed through the ship's repairs and get you all off the island and onto the mainland.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

My role is not to change thw story, just posted concerns about it.

Only reason it should be changed IMO is if Sabaal does not like the change to her character backgound.

As for my captain getting off the island in many ways, at least right now, he would perfer getting off the island without new passengers. He will of course honor the deal.

One problem we might soon face is that Raven (1st mate) appears to be missing. Has been missing for some time now. To combine threads we might have to play around him.
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

I don't really care if my character is or not related to the Willowsongs, I think it could make sense for what the prince told to my character in one of the first posts that my character had an important role in what was about to happen.

I'd really like to speed up things too and get into adventures soon. I have been trying to contact Quel, but I see him offline but doesn't answer. I guess he's working, and I guess he's starting to get a little bored, so if we can speed up things untill we all meet in the main thread again I think he'd catch us there.