A long lost Maiden OOC

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

A long lost Maiden OOC

Post by Bhaern Quel »

I looked to see if an OOC existed for the RP and did not find it, thus starting this one.

I looked and entered the play because a saw a Priestess in need, I plan to remain if play works well for all players currently involved. After my first post wa not sure I would be even accepted, however was so far *Smiles*
Each Character of course have their goals and so will strive for them. How it all works out is of course to be seen sometimes in the future.

I will note that an informal poll of active members the most rejected the Masked Lady, refusing to acept the 4th Edition, or perhaps transitional material between 3.5 and 4. It was a surprise thus to learn the play included that. This however is not a problem. There are no edition rules that have to be followed. I believe I can do well with the play, the biggest problem I face right now as goal in play is how to redeem the two sisters. It is possible that one or more might die, baring that retreat.
We shall need to wait and see what happens.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Re: A long lost Maiden OOC

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Zelena, Still not sure play is viable. Your view of play for the Worship veers greatly from my view. I suspect I will resign,. Maybe concerns can be addressed as there is no right way, just a pattern or theme of way.
Zelena Nichole
Maid
Maid

Post by Zelena Nichole »

Ohh, Forgive me, I did not even realized that there was an OOC for my thread. I am currently in Afghanistan, And I post when I am not working in the hospital. I see, I do not accept the death of Eilistraee at all. I believe that was poorly done and it truly hurt to find out she was declared officially dead. I can change that aspect if you would like. If you do not wish to continue rp with me, Than i also understand. I thank you for responding to my thread and I've enjoyed roleplaying with you, if that is the case. I shall continue to rp forward, as I have been all these years in the thread.
Being Half Human and Half Drow, Noone in the UnderDark Expected anything from her. That of course.....was their mistake.

Tluin Kitrye Rivvil lu' Kitrye Ilythiiri, Non wun har'oloth Expected jalbol dal ilta. Nindel d' heen.......zhahus ninta duanda.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

For now will add one Post, then portal away.
In someways very interesting play. Oh of course I started this thread, because in play OOC should be rarely or ever used.

Certainly, no reason not to portal back in at some future time. *S*