Dragon Slayer

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Darkros
Maid
Maid

Dragon Slayer

Post by Darkros »

Here we go. This is the OOC for the thread I started a while ago.
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

to carry over the conversation of lang...

oh. ok. i didnt know if you assumed it was common becuase i didnt copy and past the drow. so i just wanted it to be known that unless noted, she speaks her native tongue.

--
on an unrelated side note...stinkin male gotta go and mess stuffs up... :p
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Males can be such a pain in many ways.

Zarae Is there something I need to remove, in your opinion, from the Role Play?
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

[quote="Bhaern Quel":2mlj69ta]Males can be such a pain in many ways.

Zarae Is there something I need to remove, in your opinion, from the Role Play?[/quote:2mlj69ta]

um? no? i was just harasshing about getting spotted taking the prisoner. or are you joking also?
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar":1pwjea24][quote="Bhaern Quel":1pwjea24]Males can be such a pain in many ways.

Zarae Is there something I need to remove, in your opinion, from the Role Play?[/quote:1pwjea24]

um? no? i was just harasshing about getting spotted taking the prisoner. or are you joking also?[/quote:1pwjea24]

Harassing? Better to kill Evil, however some Evil can be redeemed.
As to deletion, I can and do so from time to time.

I am green for a reason, here when needed when things get out of balance for one reason or another.
Not that often I need to need to do much, just sometimes need to do.

Oh see that you are on Evil side, so perhaps killing good is goal *Grins*
Rainbow Prism
Regular

Post by Rainbow Prism »

Removing something out of RP? Normally, in situations when out of nowhere appears epic character blasting every other character with no-save-disintegration, I would understand pushing reset button, but otherwise, I think it would be wrong.

Edit: By the way, how should counterattack of the Excruciating Ring work or look like? I will type my thoughts, but if you have certain details, I will edit the typing without problems.
Also, Darkros. Color or look of magic missile could help out. I will try general description, but I won't stay true of it unless I will get info of customization the bird got.
Darkros
Maid
Maid

Post by Darkros »

Purple, and their shaped like a meteor.
Rainbow Prism
Regular

Post by Rainbow Prism »

Also, Zarae, I would like to know exact work of grenade. Could you describe how it worked on group in details in your next post? Possibility of someone escaping effect?

Edit: Darkros, could you post or PM on what T finds in Drithor's pockets?
Darkros
Maid
Maid

Post by Darkros »

Geez, this could take awhile. I'll just stick to whats not in the bag of holding. There is a short sword and a scimitar on his back, and a knife in his boot. He has a poisoned stilletto in a hidden pocket on his belt and a regular knife just in his belt. He has a necklace of fireballs on. In his actual pockets, there are any number of poisons. Just use whatever you want. I really can't stop you.
Rainbow Prism
Regular

Post by Rainbow Prism »

Wanted to know of things someone could find in hurry. Alrighty, I think I have idea of what she can do.
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

sorry yall. most homework currently is lots and [i:165e43q2]lots [/i:165e43q2]of reading.
--
[quote:165e43q2]Removing something out of RP? Normally, in situations when out of nowhere appears epic character blasting every other character with no-save-disintegration, I would understand pushing reset button, but otherwise, I think it would be wrong. [/quote:165e43q2]
am i doing something wrong? is there a problem? should i remove the character? is she not wanted?

----
the eggshell gernade- A dust smoke grenade that hits its target directly blinds the target for 1d4 rounds.

An excruciating ring punishes those who would touch you. Five times per day as an immediate action, when struck by a melee attack, you can send a lance of pain through your opponent, dealing 2d6 points of nonlethal damage.
from- http://www.realmshelps.net/magic/items/drowitems.shtml
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Rainbow Prism
Regular

Post by Rainbow Prism »

[quote="Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar":1o802ur6]sorry yall. most homework currently is lots and [i:1o802ur6]lots [/i:1o802ur6]of reading.
--
[quote:1o802ur6]Removing something out of RP? Normally, in situations when out of nowhere appears epic character blasting every other character with no-save-disintegration, I would understand pushing reset button, but otherwise, I think it would be wrong. [/quote:1o802ur6]
am i doing something wrong? is there a problem? should i remove the character? is she not wanted?

----
the eggshell gernade- A dust smoke grenade that hits its target directly blinds the target for 1d4 rounds.

An excruciating ring punishes those who would touch you. Five times per day as an immediate action, when struck by a melee attack, you can send a lance of pain through your opponent, dealing 2d6 points of nonlethal damage.
from- http://www.realmshelps.net/magic/items/drowitems.shtml[/quote:1o802ur6]

What? No. No no no. NO! Noooooo. Nononono! No. Nothing like that. We are all good.

Dust smoke, eh?
Darkros
Maid
Maid

Post by Darkros »

[quote="Rainbow Prism":wcbx1m65][quote="Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar":wcbx1m65]sorry yall. most homework currently is lots and [i:wcbx1m65]lots [/i:wcbx1m65]of reading.
--
[quote:wcbx1m65]Removing something out of RP? Normally, in situations when out of nowhere appears epic character blasting every other character with no-save-disintegration, I would understand pushing reset button, but otherwise, I think it would be wrong. [/quote:wcbx1m65]

----

from- http://www.realmshelps.net/magic/items/drowitems.shtml[/quote:wcbx1m65]

What? No. No no no. NO! Noooooo. Nononono! No. Nothing like that. We are all good.

Dust smoke, eh?[/quote:wcbx1m65]

She's an Ex preistess of Lolth. My guy still worships Lolth. Neither of those is good. Mine is also quite sadistic when it comes down to it.
Rainbow Prism
Regular

Post by Rainbow Prism »

I was talking 'all good' in other sense, more like, all cool.
Rainbow Prism
Regular

Post by Rainbow Prism »

I gone overboard, did I?