"Test Run!" OOC

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Rainbow Prism
Regular

Re: "Test Run!" OOC

Post by Rainbow Prism »

New adventurer entered the [strike:2q3ife74]slau...[/strike:2q3ife74] I mean, funhouse. We are waiting for players to gather for their answers.
Grahl
Maid
Maid

Post by Grahl »

[youtube:148vca3b]_tiqFldFNrw[/youtube:148vca3b]
[img:148vca3b]http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb32 ... /vrock.jpg[/img:148vca3b]

Varro joins the funhouse, queues up some music, invites a couple of his brethren, and begin their Dance of Ruin, while waiting for more posts.
:evillol:
Red Dragon: See how the elf writhes as it burns, Little Naien?
Young Naien: Oooooh! So beautiful, can I burn one?! PLEASSSSE?!
Rainbow Prism
Regular

Post by Rainbow Prism »

Hey, everyone!

I still do not see Vailintine posting anything, so let's give him a moment.
By the way, Nathree, if you plan to move to the window around the veteran soldier and the druid, I do not recommend to ignore AoO.

Edit: By all means, I do not ignore your post, Grahl. Main priority comes to the three scenes right now, so please, wait for answer.
Oh, and I meant spikes not on face.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Post by NathreeDe'Shezbron »

But I wanna burn some skeletons...
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Grahl
Maid
Maid

Post by Grahl »

But they're such pretty skeletons! They got all their pieces and parts, and jewelry they were buried with.

Besides, wouldn't you rather join the dance? :devil:
:evillol:
Red Dragon: See how the elf writhes as it burns, Little Naien?
Young Naien: Oooooh! So beautiful, can I burn one?! PLEASSSSE?!
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Psh, I am a warlock/sorc. I do demons, not necromancy. Begone, foul tempter, before the fires of hell... ummmm purify thee? Yea, hellfire can purify :) >.> <.< >.>
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Rainbow Prism
Regular

Post by Rainbow Prism »

*puts the wanted list*

Agmasek is yet to post anything after his last visit.
Agmasek
Maid
Maid

Post by Agmasek »

I'm having a little trouble finding much opportunity to post anything at this point. Guards are ignoring him, he's locked in a cell, under guard, and can't do much else but wait. Now maybe if Kars agrees that the wolf deserves the benefit of a doubt, and a chance to to leave alive, rather than be punished for what he is rather than what he may or may not have done, or something like that happens, maybe I'll have something to post. For now, please continue without me and know that I'm watching for a point in which I see an opportunity to post again.
Agmasek (Shadow Dragon, Illusionist, Shadow Mage)
Alternative Characters: Yonmei and Renji Kitsuki (Kitsune Rogues [Pathfinder Advanced Race Guide]),
and their Grandfather, Shiru Kitsuki
Rainbow Prism
Regular

Post by Rainbow Prism »

Okkie. Do post if you will spring with idea.

Now, after getting correction on some details, I'll follow through them and edit my mistakes.
Rainbow Prism
Regular

Post by Rainbow Prism »

HELLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO everyone!

Sorry if thread got stuck and you felt... disappointed. It was minor setback due to certain details, but I am back. Give me some time to post replies, please.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

YAAYYY pink floyd is back :). bonus points if you got that ^.^

Zyeke
Rainbow Prism
Regular

Post by Rainbow Prism »

I give up, I do not get reference. Still, being DM is already a huge bonus. I wonder if I should make my character fail some ridiculous save and let her die in agony...

Nah, who am I kidding?
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Pink floyd had a prism that split light into a rainbow :P that was on one of their cassette covers :P

Zyeke
Rainbow Prism
Regular

Post by Rainbow Prism »

The Agmasek decided to take another character in. While I do not prohibit it, but I expect responsible use of each character by everyone.
That reminds of another two timer whose characters stand in key position who has yet to state their action amidst conflicts.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Rainbow Prism":1lz1qv4u]Alrighty. ;)

Now, waiting for posts.[/quote:1lz1qv4u]

*chuckles* I can not make them post. Though might considered entering some character.