Qu'ellar d'Rahn now located in Sharessia in Haven.

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Nedylene Rahn
Maid
Maid

Qu'ellar d'Rahn now located in Sharessia in Haven.

Post by Nedylene Rahn »

After a disaster struck the isle of Elben Aator the surviving members of that branch of Qu'ellar d'Rahn including the Ilharess and Argent Maid Nedylene Rahn relocated to the island kingdom of Haven. There we made contact with House Duul'ssom and Kyrie their matron and high priestess. Now for those that aren't into the erotic play that can happen on Haven, House Rahn will be available for regular role-play. I could use some help as could Earil and Zil'vyrae in developing Qu'ellar d'Rahn into a decent Eilistraeean Drow RP guild. We had some falling outs with the people at Elben Aator the former The Forgotten Realm and in a search for a new home found the social server Kingdom of Haven. It is an ok spot, but need some major input from good role-players as far as story creation. We are looking into recreating House Rahn there and having an ingame business we've tenatively called Acme Enchanting.

If you would like to join us together we will look into what it will take to make things come to pass and get a place for those Eilistraeean Drow that like to RP their characters, but aren't necessarily interested in you know RPing the more erotic aspects of life in Haven. There is a possibility of establishing a second house in the Skullport like town of Mithuth. This could also be more of a community like the Promenade outside Skullport and below Waterdeep. At the moment a House that maybe of Vhaeraun followers or possibly Drow followers of Shar have set up camp in an old Qu'ellar there. They run a trading guild from Mithuth. Earil, Zil'vyrae, and I have been thinking it may be a place to set up a counterbalance to the darkness of such a house by establishing a second Eilistraeean Drow community there in Mithuth as long as we don't cause too much friction in game and especially out of game with the players of the other house there.

Contact me via replys to this post, or if you play in Kingdom of Haven already contact me there. I will be on the Nedylene Rahn account as Nedylene or the Riona Dunne account as Silke Rahn if you want to contact House Rahn in game otherwise wait for Earil Rahn or his in-game wife Zil'vyrae to be on. After some adjustments to the RP, Earil is Nedylene's adopted son and Zil'vyrae is his form Lolthite Yathrin turned Eilistraeean Moon Dancer wife. Earil and Zil'vyrae are played by two different people and we've played our Drow for a few years ove on Elben Aator prior to our falling out with the people running that server now. We would welcome any serious contacts.
:) The Light of the Night Above is our true home. Leave your dark ways and join us in Eilistraee's Light.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Post by NathreeDe'Shezbron »

Sounds fun. I wanna use Zyeke, he is linked in my description.
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke