~Eilistraee OOC Notice Board~ (Sticky?)

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Sticky this thread?

Yes
89%
No
11%

Total votes: 9

Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

Post by Ssin'urn Streea »

[quote="Rooky":z8uui8zc]If this means that you'll finally embrace your lesbian side, then I tottally support you in any way possible!

:devil:[/quote:z8uui8zc]

[font=garamond:z8uui8zc][color=indigo:z8uui8zc][i:z8uui8zc](kicks off shoes, let's down hair, tilting forehead slightly down and lifting lilac eyes to peer through strands of snow white tresses)

[b:z8uui8zc]There are actually times when I ponder this prospect, and yet, I have recently discovered some women can be alot worse than most men.

*deep sigh of exasperation*

:bored: [/i:z8uui8zc][/color:z8uui8zc][/font:z8uui8zc][/b:z8uui8zc][/size:z8uui8zc]
~Don't close your Eyes~

Dos zhahen rosin bri wun vlos lu sca varn, orior ulu el nindel i dol!
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

The heck with that, how about Red Eye Clan? *wink*

More serious note sorry to hear you had any RL problems with either gender.
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

*goes around sniffing frantically*

Due to a real miserable existance, and lack thereof, I'm lagging. But since it's summer, I may show my hairy ass every once in a while.

So, 'till then!
:3