~Eilistraee OOC Notice Board~ (Sticky?)

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Sticky this thread?

Yes
89%
No
11%

Total votes: 9

Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

~Eilistraee OOC Notice Board~ (Sticky?)

Post by Ssin'urn Streea »

[color=indigo:1j7q45hy]This is the place to address all players in general, like for example say instead of visiting each RP OOC thread to say you will be out of town or will be back in a few hours...etc.[/color:1j7q45hy]

[font=garamond:1j7q45hy][b:1j7q45hy][color=indigo:1j7q45hy][i:1j7q45hy]I'd like to say to all players in RPs I am playing in, I will be back in 10 hours to answer posts.
~SS~[/i:1j7q45hy][/color:1j7q45hy][/b:1j7q45hy][/size:1j7q45hy][/font:1j7q45hy] :devil:
~Don't close your Eyes~

Dos zhahen rosin bri wun vlos lu sca varn, orior ulu el nindel i dol!
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

Eilistraee OOC Notice Board

Post by Qhell~Velladorn »

[color=teal:3tbucmfc] Uhm Ssin, I was wondering if you noticed that I attacked you with two weapons in the Lizard Rider thread, and not just one? You said you dodged the one aimed for your head, but did the other balde bite, or did you manage to slip it as well?[/color:3tbucmfc]
Eilistraees' jusron kus trelao waer'honglath pholor verin areion ussta velven.
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

Re: Eilistraee OOC Notice Board

[quote="Qhell~Velladorn":a5pyheor][color=teal:a5pyheor] Uhm Ssin, I was wondering if you noticed that I attacked you with two weapons in the Lizard Rider thread, and not just one? You said you dodged the one aimed for your head, but did the other balde bite, or did you manage to slip it as well?[/color:a5pyheor][/quote:a5pyheor]

;)[font=garamond:a5pyheor][color=indigo:a5pyheor][i:a5pyheor] [b:a5pyheor]I saw it...was waiting for another post to continue. [/b:a5pyheor][/i:a5pyheor][/color:a5pyheor][/size:a5pyheor][/font:a5pyheor] :))
~Don't close your Eyes~

Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

[color=indigo:2ewrhtxn]I'll be back in about an hour to resume posting in various threads. Thanx to everyone who has waited so patiently. My creativity has awakend once again!

~SS~[/color:2ewrhtxn]
~Don't close your Eyes~

Velve
Regular

Post by Velve »

Sorry that I've been away for the last few days.... I had been banned from the internet :-[
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

[quote="Velve":3fcaddlp]Sorry that I've been away for the last few days.... I had been banned from the internet :-[[/quote:3fcaddlp]

[color=indigo:3fcaddlp]Velve, there will always be a place for you in my thread. I hope you will be able to return to us soon. You are missed. [/color:3fcaddlp]
[img:3fcaddlp]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/4572/allalone5ej.gif[/img:3fcaddlp]
~Don't close your Eyes~

Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

[color=indigo:1k34a24m]Hey folks, my msn died and took all my contacts and cool smilies with it. Would yall mind adding me on under my old msn?

daleah@gmail.com

~SS~[/color:1k34a24m]
~Don't close your Eyes~

Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

Sure, Ssin, but I already told you, is a problem with Windows Live Messenger, because I could still see you online with my old msn 7.0 and it also happened when I had the W L MSN version.

If you install an older version of msn you'll see all of your contacts are still there, untouched. It happened to me too, and I live in the other side of the world.
Merinid Tlin'orzza
Regular

Post by Merinid Tlin'orzza »

[color=darkslateblue:1gen6qvt]Strange, so far I haven't had this problem with Windows Live Messenger.[/color:1gen6qvt]
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

[quote="Merinid Tlin'orzza":1668vcw8][color=darkslateblue:1668vcw8]Strange, so far I haven't had this problem with Windows Live Messenger.[/color:1668vcw8][/quote:1668vcw8]

[color=indigo:1668vcw8]It happend when my phone line went down. I had to reset my modem as well. I came back online and my Windows Live worked, it just doesn't function anymore. [/color:1668vcw8] :/
~Don't close your Eyes~

Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Sorry guys, especially ned. I'm away till the 21st of August.
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Velve
Regular

Post by Velve »

Sorry for not being around recently. The family computer has sadly passed away and I'm unsure when we will be getting a new one. I'm having to use a friends PC at the moment, but I am unlikely to be able to post much if at all, untill we can get a new PC.

Sorry once again. :(
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

[color=indigo:3nw1ys91]Just settling in my new home and will return soon to rp, that is if anyone is still up to it. *Thwaps dial up*[/color:3nw1ys91] :devil:
~Don't close your Eyes~

Velve
Regular

Post by Velve »

Sorry all, but due to some problems going on right now, my creativity is down the drain, and I seem to be unable to make any real RP posts... I may be able to find something to type up every now and then, but I am afraid I will be rather slow to respond to anything IC...
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

Speaking of Creativity...

[font=Garamond:3q9cutfu][i:3q9cutfu][color=indigo:3q9cutfu]Vendui'

I have returned.

[b:3q9cutfu]~Ssin~[/b:3q9cutfu][/color:3q9cutfu][/i:3q9cutfu][/font:3q9cutfu][/size:3q9cutfu]
~Don't close your Eyes~