~Eilistraee OOC Notice Board~ (Sticky?)

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Sticky this thread?

Yes
89%
No
11%

Total votes: 9

Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

Great. Can we please go back to role-playing now?
:3
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

Post by Ssin'urn Streea »

[quote="Rooky":ap4bhr0t]Great. Can we please go back to role-playing now?[/quote:ap4bhr0t]
[color=indigo:ap4bhr0t][i:ap4bhr0t][b:ap4bhr0t]YES![/b:ap4bhr0t][/i:ap4bhr0t][/color:ap4bhr0t]
~Don't close your Eyes~

Dos zhahen rosin bri wun vlos lu sca varn, orior ulu el nindel i dol!
Rooky
Legend

Post by Rooky »

Hear ye all, ye dimwits.

Due to my exellent school grades, my computer has been shut down for some indefinet days...

I will miss none of you, for I hate you all. Please take care of your selves.
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Aww, we love you too Rooky.

*Big hug*
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=indigo:qpo7ygjh]Wheee!!! Another hug thread![/color:qpo7ygjh]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

:uh-huh: [font=garamond:3151qzhi][i:3151qzhi][color=indigo:3151qzhi]Umm..no. :bored:

Ok, Istos has departed for Norway with her boyfriend and will not be back for about 3 months. My computer is down temporarily so I am having to use the next best thing...the library internet. :roll:

To whom it may concern, I am most certainly back and will be posting sparingly until I have settled down in my own place. [/size:3151qzhi]:devil: [/color:3151qzhi][/i:3151qzhi][/font:3151qzhi]
~Don't close your Eyes~

CrankyOzzie
Regular

Post by CrankyOzzie »

[quote="Ssin'urn Streea":1p8k412g]:uh-huh: [font=garamond:1p8k412g][i:1p8k412g][color=indigo:1p8k412g]Umm..no. :bored:

Ok, Istos has departed for Norway with her boyfriend and will not be back for about 3 months. My computer is down temporarily so I am having to use the next best thing...the library internet. :roll: [/size:1p8k412g]:devil: [/color:1p8k412g][/i:1p8k412g][/font:1p8k412g][/quote:1p8k412g]

You poor, poor woman. I just recently brought a new computer, myself :)

[quote="Ssin'urn Streea":1p8k412g][font=garamond:1p8k412g][i:1p8k412g][color=indigo:1p8k412g]
To whom it may concern, I am most certainly back and will be posting sparingly until I have settled down in my own place. [/size:1p8k412g]:devil: [/color:1p8k412g][/i:1p8k412g][/font:1p8k412g][/quote:1p8k412g]

Don't you know making threats is simply giving information to your enemy? Just... strike. Don't warn us.
I quit smoking with Eilistraee! - Courtesy of http://www.sloganizer.net/en/
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

[quote="CrankyOzzie":3r5mx8j3]
Don't you know making threats is simply giving information to your enemy? Just... strike. Don't warn us.[/quote:3r5mx8j3]

[color=indigo:3r5mx8j3]*Thwaps ya with a large pillow stuffed with itching powder*

[b:3r5mx8j3]Oh, you mean like that? :smirk: Thank's for the tip. ;) [/b:3r5mx8j3] [/color:3r5mx8j3]
~Don't close your Eyes~

CrankyOzzie
Regular

Post by CrankyOzzie »

[quote="Ssin'urn Streea":aw75dimo][quote="CrankyOzzie":aw75dimo]
Don't you know making threats is simply giving information to your enemy? Just... strike. Don't warn us.[/quote:aw75dimo]

[color=indigo:aw75dimo]*Thwaps ya with a large pillow stuffed with itching powder*

[b:aw75dimo]Oh, you mean like that? :smirk: Thank's for the tip. ;) [/b:aw75dimo] [/color:aw75dimo][/quote:aw75dimo]

Not bad. It's a start I suppose.
I quit smoking with Eilistraee! - Courtesy of http://www.sloganizer.net/en/
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

[quote="Ssin'urn Streea":1zh3u9n1][b:1zh3u9n1]~Mighty Queen of Torture and Evil, Whos Power Rivals Only That of the Over-Gods~[/b:1zh3u9n1][/quote:1zh3u9n1]
Just noticed...

You mean to say that you don't even come close to rivalling everyone else's power? Or did you mean to say "whose power is rivalled only by the over-gods" (or maybe even "whose power rivals that of the over-gods")? :p

Also, could you give a translation for the drow bit in your sig? Seems some of the words aren't in my drow language database.

And sorry for taking the off-topic off-topic. :tear:

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

[quote="Shir'le E. Illios":1clzldfu][quote="Ssin'urn Streea":1clzldfu][b:1clzldfu]~Mighty Queen of Torture and Evil, Whos Power Rivals Only That of the Over-Gods~[/b:1clzldfu][/quote:1clzldfu]
Just noticed...

You mean to say that you don't even come close to rivalling everyone else's power? Or did you mean to say "whose power is rivalled only by the over-gods" (or maybe even "whose power rivals that of the over-gods")? :p

Also, could you give a translation for the drow bit in your sig? Seems some of the words aren't in my drow language database.

And sorry for taking the off-topic off-topic. :tear:

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le[/quote:1clzldfu]

[font=garamond:1clzldfu][color=indigo:1clzldfu][i:1clzldfu]I dunno, :uh-huh: Rooky addressed me this way in a private message and I liked it so much that I put it in my sig. :D So I guess we shall have to ask her. :/

The human/english translation for the Drow is,

[b:1clzldfu]"You were born screaming and covered in blood, prepare to die that way!" [/b:1clzldfu]:smirk:

[/i:1clzldfu][/color:1clzldfu][/size:1clzldfu][/font:1clzldfu]
~Don't close your Eyes~

Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

[quote="Ssin'urn Streea":hzgg54fb][font=garamond:hzgg54fb][color=indigo:hzgg54fb][i:hzgg54fb]The human/english translation for the Drow is,

[b:hzgg54fb]"You were born screaming and covered in blood, prepare to die that way!" [/b:hzgg54fb]:smirk:[/i:hzgg54fb][/color:hzgg54fb][/size:hzgg54fb][/font:hzgg54fb][/quote:hzgg54fb]
Ah,

"Dos zhahen rosin bri wun vlos lu'sca'varn, orior ulu el nindel i'dol!" ("You were born covered in blood and screaming, prepare to die that way!")

Missing a few apostrophes. ;)

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Rooky
Legend

Post by Rooky »

Shirl'le knock it off, and let her post before I loose me #%$#*&# temper!!
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

[font=garamond:1cnj9ql7][color=indigo:1cnj9ql7][i:1cnj9ql7](lays back in a chair, resting legs over the arm rest)

[b:1cnj9ql7]Ok, I'm going to make this short and sweet... :bored:
met someone, killed him mercelessly. :devil: End of story.[/i:1cnj9ql7][/color:1cnj9ql7][/font:1cnj9ql7][/b:1cnj9ql7][/size:1cnj9ql7]
~Don't close your Eyes~

Rooky
Legend

Post by Rooky »

If this means that you'll finally embrace your lesbian side, then I tottally support you in any way possible!

:devil: