[Campaign] Forward through Eternity

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Cipherof3vil
Maid
Maid

[Campaign] Forward through Eternity

Post by Cipherof3vil »

Right!
First things first, t3h rules.

You can START at any level you wish from 1-21. Don't worry if your guy starts level 1 while everyone else is 21. It wont actually matter much in the long run.
Don't expect to hold onto it long however... What? nothing.
Be prepared to create alternate level sheets of the same character.

Some physics and stuff:

Polymorph spells are completely different in mechanics then illusions now. You change, you change. True Seeing wont effect this, but other divination magic that specifically reveals the past of a subject could see what they once were. This is in effect for permanent or duration spells. This is to further define the difference between physical change and mental (illusion) change.

I expect roleplaying, by that I mean I give you a coloring page, you need to help fill it.
If I describe your in a big city, you help fill it in your posts by adding further life and strangers. Just no "HA! the bbeg is there!" or general messing with established NPC's when not given permission.

Next, I don't really care what you do or what you play as. just be prepared to take consequences for actions.
If you r4p3 random people and say "Hey, characters evil. "IC" ya know?" Be prepared for an angry mob, one way or another they will find out eventually.

Now. You do have choices don't get me wrong. But, Effect always comes after Cause. If you decide you want your character to do something, you don't really have a say in the effect. Unwanted repercussions are unwanted for a reason.
This includes things like:
"I jump over the cliff" don't expect a cushy landing, at least all the time.
"I spend the night at the brothel" don't always expect to be free from diseases or unwanted little newcomers. It can happen. (But it'd be judged based on the location itself and the individuals depending on things like Class, Reputation, and Payment)

Some things just have uncontrollable effects.

Use stats. While the exact numbers mean little, if your character has an AC of 10 VS an attacker with +20 or something, You should probably get hit. Describing your own lovely details on how you get hit is up to you unless the situation calls for otherwise. So know the Statistics. just don't let them interfere to much in the actual role playing.

The Game: (you just lost it)

I want as low as 1 player, to as high as five.

General hinting at whats to come:
Don't expect one set type of play. be prepared for multiple themes as often as you prepare to reset a character to a new level.

Players may or may not always be together as a team, situations may separate them.
Otherwise, players will Start as a party.

As you play, actions will determine outcome quite strongly. Near the end, it could literally mark the difference between Destruction or Preservation.

Expect things not exactly meant for young'ns. (Campaign Rating: M)

Some guidelines @start:
Characters should have a reason to be exploring an alternate plane, reasons to be together, and reasons why they travel through to an unknown goal.
So, make sure characters have good background and commune with one another to establish those connections between each other.

Anyone can join, so long as they understand what I expect here.
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Post by Inriiaynrae Jaelre »

well, I think I'm interested. looking for good evil or any?

so is this in another world/realm? thats what it sounds like twords the end. maybe reading this while tired aint good
Main character: Inriiaynrae
Second Character: Ariali
Antagonist: Alya
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Post by NathreeDe'Shezbron »

Yo, I think this could be a fun time to mess with psionics... among other things.

Here's the guy I am planning on using...
[url=viewtopic.php?t=1966:11sd6eid]Tak-tha[/url:11sd6eid]
Last edited by NathreeDe'Shezbron on Mon May 16, 2011 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

whats the basic plotline? i mighta missed it in readin...
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

No one really knows... but the name sounds awesome... eternity AND traveling through it? Mathematical nightmare, but sounds cool...
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Cipherof3vil
Maid
Maid

Post by Cipherof3vil »

Plot Tree you mean, there isn't much a [i:3mczp4nl]line[/i:3mczp4nl] here.

Its also a secret. But plan for lots of character resets until a certain point, and lots of changes of environment.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Lol, character resest? OH NOESSS... meh. I'm a bug that pwns in the NBA. So long as I have that, I am happy

Zyeke
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

i have 3 character possibilities...

my drow, my lythari, and my bad guy (or girl)
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Go lythari. 2 reasons, 1 i never heard of it, so you SHOULD play it, and 2 with psionics everything is gonna get trippy. So why not?

Zyeke
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

this is my [url=viewtopic.php?t=1670:19b7jdmj]lythari[/url:19b7jdmj]

Alya is a szarki and rather powerful
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Duuude play that. A big bug and an elf that turns into a huge wolf :)

Zyeke
Cipherof3vil
Maid
Maid

Post by Cipherof3vil »

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.p ... tid=298500

I'll be using that character. (but don't worry, you'll see Cipher eventually ;D )

I guess three is all we get. So we can start I suppose.

True Seeing has no effect on Pollymorph/Transmutation spells. It just pierces illusions.

But.
Theres a new level Nine spell:
[u:ko4lfdkb][b:ko4lfdkb]
Godsight[/b:ko4lfdkb][/u:ko4lfdkb]
[b:ko4lfdkb]Divination[/b:ko4lfdkb]
[b:ko4lfdkb]Level: [/b:ko4lfdkb] Clr 9,
[b:ko4lfdkb]Components:[/b:ko4lfdkb] V
[b:ko4lfdkb]Range:[/b:ko4lfdkb] 60ft
[b:ko4lfdkb]Duration: [/b:ko4lfdkb] 1 round/level
[b:ko4lfdkb]Saving Throw: [/b:ko4lfdkb] Yes (see text)
[b:ko4lfdkb]Spell Resistance: [/b:ko4lfdkb] Yes

Godsight lets the user see the echoes of everything, shadowy blue projections trail behind all within range allowing the caster to see things about them they may not know themselves, such as True forms, Alternate forms, and Past forms. By concentrating a Godsighted caster can delve into their past, and their history revealing things such as Parentage, Alignment, Major past deeds or even specific things such as How many times has the person cheated on his wife?
Godsight also causes projections of All things within range revealing their future courses of action by a second or so. Giving the caster a +5 Prophetic bonus to AC, Reflex, and to help cope with all the new information, a +2 to Intelligence, and +2 to Wisdom.[/u]
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Ha ha, nice timing. I just finished up my last AP test :) :) WOOT WOOT drunken party time. But between being passed out and hangovers I should have plenty of time to post.

Zyeke
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Lol, umm Zazzt, not exactly the best time to be writing up an RP post, ROFLMAO :lol:
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

after reading the first post, i gotta figure out an entrance for Ariali.
lythari are pacifist basically.