3vil Characters

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Post by NathreeDe'Shezbron »

[quote="Cipherof3vil":2zf80sl4]

You left it up or something?

[/quote:2zf80sl4]

No no, I was laughing at the spells and gear... rod of erotic spirits... I think you are the first person EVER to mix D&D and sex... props on that by the way
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

Nope, he ain't the first- won't be the last, either. :p ;) :devil: (I've done it, too.....)
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

What is this increase in horny nerds???? Did i miss the memo? Y-Y
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Oh, did we forget to send it to you?! Oops! My bad!! (I thought ALL nerds were.... :p :roll: )

NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

I am going to write a strongly worded letter... Or rush to catch up and hust play a bard

Zyeke
Cipherof3vil
Maid
Maid

Post by Cipherof3vil »

[quote="Aylstra Illianniis":3dbnsmh0]Nope, he ain't the first- won't be the last, either. :p ;) :devil: (I've done it, too.....)[/quote:3dbnsmh0]

I'm female, thanx.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Hmm... so you are a female playing female characters? Oh whew, thank the stars. But I was sooo totally lost when Aly turned out to be a female too... why am I talking about this in your thread?

Zyeke
Cipherof3vil
Maid
Maid

Post by Cipherof3vil »

Well, in fact. Until I actually meet the male my opinions of males start negatively.
I dislike most males. So yea. quite the opposite. I'm a male hating female.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Umm... I don't hate women? I'm not quite sure how to respond to that :P...

Zyeke
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Ah! Us girls should stick together ,aye? Poor Zyeke. Don't worry, I like guys- which might explain why I married one, lol! JK. You playing a bard- now THAT'S scary.... :p :devil:

Oh, and just to confuse you even further, Cipher, I play a female PC, too! (She's a gold half-dragon with a twin brother, whom I also play. Confused yet?)

veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

I guy hating girl, not surprising in todays world., all things considered, but hey that works. I'm here to play D&D and have a goodtime while doing it, Lol :p
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

[quote="Aylstra Illianniis":3eu9ilw5]( Confused yet?)[/quote:3eu9ilw5]

I am... does that count? And who is this gold dragon of thine? Is she on this forum? And is one of Veraka's PC's doinking her, cause if not I have dibs...
Last edited by NathreeDe'Shezbron on Tue May 17, 2011 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zyeke
Cipherof3vil
Maid
Maid

Post by Cipherof3vil »

um... No?

I was only confused because I was using the Character info thing on peoples profiles in references to the players themselves for some reason, thats why I was taken back at first. But of course not everyone does that... uses the CI for their info.

and I don't hate all males. just most. and I'm still just bi, not total lez. There are exceptions even when it comes to the stupidity shown by most males.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

There are exceptions?? Dang I need to see that guy, cause when it comes to girls, I feel like who ever is up there keeps rollings 1's for me...

Zyeke
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Erm, Zyeke. Zazzt, the ha;f-dragon lass is already spoken for. Sorry, the bard got to her first! And her name is Vala. I believe Elwyn has already met her brother Palax.... Incidentally, he's very protective of her, and would likely break in half anyone who messed with her without his approval.