Spell Gone Awry

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Arya Baenre
Resident

Spell Gone Awry

Post by Arya Baenre »

Figured it needed an OOC thread anyways ... Tristian's been away for a while, and I want to give him a chance to post, especially since this is his thread. :P And we wouldn't want him missing out on the fight he asked for anyway. ;)

Probably give it a few more days and I'll post again if he hasn't to keep it moving at least? I just feel bad. :P
This --->Image<--- is NOT a request.

Your hair is pretty like a tree.
Vailintin
Maid
Maid

Re: Spell Gone Awry

Post by Vailintin »

So much of my attention and plans for posts put into 'Test Run!' right now, as well as when I see a good time to post into 'Come Little Children', I hope you'll all pardon me and allow me to put this RP on the back burner for a bit. Maybe when one of these come to an end, I will find time to continue Spell Gone Awry.
1st: Tristian Gyssemitori (Moon-Elf, Dire Werebat, Druid)
2nd: Vailintin (Accomplished Tiefling thief of riches, hearts, and virtues.)
3rd: Millek Amephran (Hedonistic Satyr Ranger/Bard)