"Come little children...."

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Pheurazath
Regular

Post by Pheurazath »

I seen the most recent new post in the battle, and nothing seems terribly pertinent to me, the priestess is mostly chewing out Onix, and Skrach has already declared her enemy is the same as his. She has however failed to answer any of his questions, or blaming her for making him suffer in fear so long.

Understandably she may view it as beneath her to respond to him, but he's been a 'guest' in her backyard for a long time. I would wonder if there is a thought in her mind that it's not too late to comfort the rat and make an ally of him.

((Off the record info, he's not as put off by their appearance as other people, being a wererat tends to necessitate lowering one's standards of beauty, and just as [b:2ug16t9p]he[/b:2ug16t9p] can see the 'handsome' in his own looks, is able to see the 'beauty' in hers. Granted skills with coddling and giving a specific male, especially one from the surface may be out of her element, but nothing buys the rat's services better than being the favorite of pretty ladies, even if they're only half as verminous as he.))
Primary (Pheurazath AKA Kalkyril Ilindl)
Secondary (Virgil Stahne -- A repentant Warlock)
Other Secondary (Skrach -- A rogue, a rat, touched by the best)
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

Ah, don't worry, Pheurazath. That was a quickie post to get back into the thread. Since I've been busy elsewhere- mostly with work- I felt it best to keep the post short until I had some more time. I'm going to edit it and add some things in for the rest of the group. Just have to get the time, y'know?
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Alright, it's come to my attention that Luaxena is still attacking the priestess. I wasn't quite sure what she was doing in that post, actually. The post stated that she had her weapon aimed at the drider priestess, but never actually said she attacked. At least, that was how I read it. I read through it three times, but it looked like she was readying an action, not actually taking the attack. I knew she didn't stop to talk to her, but given the actions of everyone else, I thought she might have been waiting to see what happened. I

f this is the case, Luax, do you want me to edit to account for that? or is she just readying the attack as I thought? I'd like some clarification, just to be sure, as it changes what I was going to do if she really does attack rather than just hold her weapon on her with a spell readied.

Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

For those wondering why I've not been on for a couple of days, I apologise- I went out of town for the weekend for my 11th anniversary with the hubby. We had a wonderful dinner and movie (Pirates 4, for those wondering) and went to the Scarborough Renaissance Faire. (It's got a web-site. Look it up! Loads of medieval fun!!)

Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

should i go ahead and keep posting or wait to see if their is anything with the chamber? or surprises after Zar and Lineee are moving around.
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

No, it's just a temple. Should have mentioned that earlier. Forgot about traps, honestly, since I didn't figure they'ed put them in the middle of their own home. (little ones running around, remember?) Is anyone else still posting? No one seems to have paid much attention to the fact that they all stood down. (Hint, folks! You could all get free attacks, or perform just about any other action now, without them having any initiative!)

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Aylstra Illianniis":3ud4wx33]No, it's just a temple. Should have mentioned that earlier. Forgot about traps, honestly, since I didn't figure they'ed put them in the middle of their own home. (little ones running around, remember?) Is anyone else still posting? No one seems to have paid much attention to the fact that they all stood down. (Hint, folks! You could all get free attacks, or perform just about any other action now, without them having any initiative!)[/quote:3ud4wx33]

Well if you wanted the temple could have wards, traps that only effect those not proper alignment, bloodline, race and so on *G*
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Doh! I forgot about wards. Oh well- I was going for simple, anyway. If there had been wards, they would have been set off the moment Zarae had entered the temple. Let's just pretend she forgot to raise them..... (DM face-palms....)

Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

well my thinkin had been, they were down while there, but when problems happened outside, she left the prisioner, so would have put up wards then to keep from loosing her.
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Well, if she'd had more time, she might have done that, but it's more likely she thought the prisoners were secure enough without a ward up. I mean, who would be dumb enough to attack a drider high priestess in her temple, right? Right?! ;) :p

Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

:angel:

Zar's intelligent, just not very wise :D
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Ogrim
Maid
Maid

Post by Ogrim »

Alas, where is our DM? Progress cannot be had without him.
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Been working, as have I. We've both found jobs over the summer, and have been busy as of late. I'll try poking around and seeing what I can find.
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Pheurazath
Regular

Post by Pheurazath »

Working ain't all you been doing. There's bunch of threads you got yourself into, some hit a standstill, some have been rolling right along almost without a hitch, but now many are waiting on you to post, and much as I'm curious about this Vindictus thing you're playing, I'm always checking these threads, and posting replies before I play on anything else. I even keep a Browser window open, each thread opened in a different tab so all I have to do is press F5 to refresh that tab and check for new posts. But it's a dedicated browser window for CoE only.

With an Elder Scrolls V on the way, I've been grinding away at Elder Scrolls IV like there's no tomorrow, finally devised a character perfect for every conceivable quest the game can throw at me. A masterful balance of stealth, straight-forward fighting, and powerful magic. So if I can find time to keep up with CoE, you can too.... besides, I want my Weapons Master, so I can properly tease him about how heroes and the like aren't supposed to be saved BY the dragon, but save their lady -from- the dragon... or demon-sired spawn of spider-kissers, in this case.
Primary (Pheurazath AKA Kalkyril Ilindl)
Secondary (Virgil Stahne -- A repentant Warlock)
Other Secondary (Skrach -- A rogue, a rat, touched by the best)
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

I've been around, if you're referring to me, Peur, but my net at home is incredibly slow and unreliable, and since my last post(s), there are several folks who have not responded. (V, that means YOU!!) If anyone wishes to jump back in at the point we are at, that's fine- I'm just waiting to see how everyone reacts to the high Priestess having her troops stand down. Not to mention that now the prisoners are loose, so she is apt to be a bit distracted when she finds out....