"Come little children...."

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

Nah, it's fine. It just gets a little confusing at times when you're replying to one person, and then someone else tries to reply to that person at the same time. It's the peril of PbP RP'ing. Your post was directed at Onix, right? Just wondering.

Note- Luaxena, this is in reply to your pm, since it's not letting me reply to pm's ATM. Computer's being stupid, and giving me a general error message. So here's your answer....
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
Luexena Deana
Regular

Post by Luexena Deana »

Yes, that was said to Onix. Right as he claimed to trust the females he spoke with only for like 20 minutes. That's why Luexena is so unsettled. She's experienced that the true intentions and the words do not always match.
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

wow, no one is concerned for the rogue or pockets, that means no spot light on me.... :D

:))
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Lol! I'm not worried about pockets- as far as L's concerned, she can pick as many as she wants when they reach Menzo! :p

LiNeee-niss'xae
Maid
Maid

Post by LiNeee-niss'xae »

Of coursw Leux! I have enjoyed it majorly, and we havn't even started yet :D LiNeee has always been emotional, im in the middle of writing her life at current. :)
Li Neena~

Aster zhah l''dalharil d''Draeval
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Wow, Onix is sure getting some attention around here; anything I should know? ;)
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
LiNeee-niss'xae
Maid
Maid

nothing much ;) hehe. Good rp always involves romance! It's fun, and the [i:lkgjesdd]relationship[/i:lkgjesdd] between LiNeee and Onix, will be a hardship. Not to mention exciting now that another is interested too! Hehe. :) <3
Li Neena~

Luexena Deana
Regular

Post by Luexena Deana »

I doubt a minotaur is much of a competition to Onix :p Unless LiNeee is into bulls?
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

:smirk: :p Guess that would depend on her "preferences"! Okay, slinking off before I get clobbered....

veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

:squint: By who exactly? :p ;)
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Keeping my mouth shut on that one... :devil:

Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

been trying to keep up in reading so i know when to show up again. (basically when someone comes to the room to get her.)
with some of the thing said to onix... (when we meet to talk she could bring them up.)

[quote:33r79u5r]to wear one glyph, a glyph of the House you belong to.[/quote:33r79u5r]
zarae still keeps her house emblem so it might could be duplicated and used.

[quote:33r79u5r]Matron Mother as the head, then the First Daughter, Second and so on.[/quote:33r79u5r]
if we go that route, Zarae can pass off as a daughter, she is young enough (late 20's) and was a noble.

if i remember right, we're merchants/entertainers. so we could pose as a house of merchants coming to the city to dwell; zarae's family has something they were known for that we could be selling. just have to stop along the way by an alchemst to get more.
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Luexena Deana
Regular

Post by Luexena Deana »

Luexena's thoughts:

Entering as nobles seeking to attend the Bazaar would be probably the easiest. The only thing they need for it would be armors and house emblem/glyph and the roles set right. Bonus side - nobility would offer them a bit of protection upon entering the city.

For the circus they'd have to bribe their way in, they will be checked more carefully and looked down at, some trouble might arise. Again, they would need fonds for all equipment/gear/outfits. Bonus side - easier to explain the 'exotics' coming with them.

Coming as merchants - perhaps even stating they want to join the slavetrading business would be probably the second easiest choice to enter. They would need to bribe their way in, they would need to be dressed well and they should have some amount of 'merchandise' with them. But the bonus of this legend would most likely mean they would be able to take children out of the city easier, claiming them to be the merchandize for export.

This all should be discussed IC though.
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Well, it wasn't so much a circus I was going for- more like carney folk. But posing as nobles would make it seem a little odd that they are spending so much time in the Bazaar and lower areas of the city. A red flag for sure!

The entertainers/merchants would probably work best- yeah, they'd be kind of looked down at, but since it's being run by a noble "House", it might just look like a business venture, and not noticed too much. And Gypsies had a rep for making off with locals on occasion, so I'm sort of playing on that. Slaves would work, perhaps as a purveyor of "special purpose" slaves- thus the dancers and other oddities. Drow are known for having some pretty questionable tastes in their "hobbies"!

BTW, he's already got most of what they need in the wagon. (The boy doesn't show it often, but he's privately loaded. Compliments of his sister, lol! :p )

LiNeee-niss'xae
Maid
Maid

I guess we'll just have to have an IC vote on the matter. LiNeee and the girls are up for anything really; being shifters Bella and Phoebey can go in as spiders for all I care. :) And yes Lothir; good to keep your mouth shut :D
Li Neena~