"Come little children...."

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

No rush, V- we're ALL busy at this time of year. And will get busier, more than likely.
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

yeppers! (as my best friend often says), and with Thankgiving, school out for that and finals, i would expect it to be slow a bit at the moment.
and then folks like me who tend to wait to the end to do those last minute things...well...yall get the idea :D
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Delvaro
Regular

Post by Delvaro »

Have to ask this. In this RP... room for one more? ;) I know its not the beggining of it, but i might be able to create some dramatic entrance or something! regardless, room for one more? :P
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Of course there is; that's what it was designed for; so characters can come and go as they please or as needed.

Anywho, what or where would you like to come in?
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Delvaro
Regular

Post by Delvaro »

Well, i see one active now, the one that responds to this topic's name: "Come little children..." :P Well, then, i guess ill join ya guys! :D

And vail of shadows, i think :P

Also, if you can, please give me the super-quick recap of both stories!
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

This one's pretty simple, really. We're going on a "missionary" run to Menzoberranzan to search for lost, cast-off, and orphaned drow kids to "rescue" from the clutches of Lolth's influence. The group is posing as a simple band of traveling Underdark merchant/entertainers (like Gypsies, if you will), and the journey has just begun after leaving the Half Moon Inn. All you need is to post your PC class/race here, along with your planned "role" in the charade. Cause this is an undercover op.... Welcome aboard!

Delvaro
Regular

Post by Delvaro »

Aye, here it is: viewtopic.php?t=1901 (would someone tell me how i put it into my signature? it doesnt show up :()

My role? I dont know, one of the bodyguards you have? who was late for he briefing? or an adventurer who crossed paths with you and decided to join because of boredom and simple annoyance of drow cruelty? :P
Vel''bol zhah veirus, shlu''ta tlu pahntus. Vel''bol zhah velkyn, shlu''ta tlu muth. Vel''bol zhah dossta... shlu''ta tlu usst.

My character:

Velkyn Val''''Serra
Zanathie Avuna
Maid
Maid

Post by Zanathie Avuna »

You know, if you really wanted to, you could start out in the Underdark with Arya and me. We are going to meet up with the main group soon, who are currently engaged in a fight. Arya and I will be encountering resistance really soon, so you could help. It's an option, and it's up to you. Any help, in any area, is welcome. :D
Delvaro
Regular

Post by Delvaro »

Ahhh, now there's a posibility! heh, ill consider it carefully :P
Vel''bol zhah veirus, shlu''ta tlu pahntus. Vel''bol zhah velkyn, shlu''ta tlu muth. Vel''bol zhah dossta... shlu''ta tlu usst.

My character:

Velkyn Val''''Serra
LiNeee-niss'xae
Maid
Maid

Post by LiNeee-niss'xae »

Hey all.
I thought I sent a messege before, but I guess it didn't end up turning up. I've been at Fraser, an island near where I live- camping. Just pretend my PCs are around somewhere for I wont be able to reply until Friday.
Sorry in advance,
Lil.
Li Neena~

Aster zhah l''dalharil d''Draeval
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

No worries. Looks like we've all been slightly busy. In my case, I've been stuck at home with my stupid non-responsive dial-up, and trying to meet my 50,000 word-count goal before the deadline for the NaNoWriMo challenge. Gah, that's the LAST time I try to do that!! A pain in the ARSE!!!

Delvaro
Regular

Post by Delvaro »

Okay, i've got a small announcment to make here. Due to my lazyness and other small problems regarding RL, i might not be able to post often and might even find myself without an internet connection. So... until further notice, we'll see whats going on in the future :)

My character:

Velkyn Val''''Serra
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

So I've noticed, that not many folks have been on as of late; . . . have I scared everyone off? Maybe, 6'5" clone supersoldier tends to do that. :p

Umm, Aylstra, not to be a prud or anything, but maybe we should start to head out, or at least prepare to. I REALLY don't want this to die out.
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

im still around, just nothin for me to do or such. i dont wanna write im just standing around waiting; figured i'd wait for something to happen or an interaction from another

but Zar was over at the cart guarding the prisoners,
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Alright, guys- now that all the character drama is over for the moment, we'll be heading back out. Zarae, if you need more to do (same goes for anyone else!) feel free to ask, or to suggest ideas. This is sort of an off-the-cuff thing so far, I'm basically coming up with the story as it goes. I've got some ideas for later, but most of them won't come into play until we get to the city. also feel free to ask/suggest things to Veraka if I'm not around, as he's partly in charge too.