"Come little children...."

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

I hope so, for everything that we're planning on doing. lol
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

Smart alec... :p Aaaannd- let's get this (freak)show on the road!!! Oh, what fun we will have.... :devil: *gives evil DM laugh* :evillol:

WARNING: Since this is my first pbp DM attempt, you guys MAY be in for a few UNPLEASANT surprises- I've been known to scare veteran players with my evil DM'ing ways, MWAHAHAHA!!!! :evillol: :devil: :tear: :nonono:
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

I'm still a green horn here, and you have yet to scare me, :p
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

[quote="Aylstra Illianniis":w7vnlhjf]Smart alec... :p Aaaannd- let's get this (freak)show on the road!!! Oh, what fun we will have.... :devil: *gives evil DM laugh* :evillol:

WARNING: Since this is my first pbp DM attempt, you guys MAY be in for a few UNPLEASANT surprises- I've been known to scare veteran players with my evil DM'ing ways, MWAHAHAHA!!!! :evillol: :devil: :tear: :nonono:[/quote:w7vnlhjf]

uh oh... :eek:

;) and yes im a bit new so if i mess up, bear with me please...and yes lets move!
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

[quote="veraka":apvnfvq0]I'm still a green horn here, and you have yet to scare me, :p[/quote:apvnfvq0]

:devil: Heh, that's 'cause you have only seen me in player mode. I turn into my evil twin when I'm on the OTHER side of the screen..... :devil: Let's put it this way- I've been known to curse cat-statue-stealing PC's with both feline allergy AND feline magnetism, or having nasty traps with bazaar triggers show up in-game. As an idea of some of my more wicked DM moments, you need look no further than L's backstory- it's FULL of them. Fair warning guys- expect the UNEXPECTED!!!

veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

I already got my number one rule: don't touch anything that Aylatra says "This is a handle; you must activate it to reach the next area."

Uh-Uhh, no way in the Nine, maybe Ten hells, am I doing it.
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

*snickers* Ah, you are learning, young padawan! :D Kidding. I don't go quite THAT far. But if you run into a little old bald man in a robe who talks like a certain green Jedi Master, run. JK. He's not dangerous..... AFAIK......

Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

haha, my hubby (dm) sets people up all the time for trouble. someone ended up having to fight a dragon solo with a behoulder and hundreds of minions.
another guy got a wish, a dwarf mage, so he said, "i wanna be like reven (the very intelligent wizard)." well, the dwarf become human and a twin to the other wizard. he never lived that one down.
Last edited by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar on Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Luexena Deana
Regular

Post by Luexena Deana »

Oh, I -dare- you to scare me, Alystra. :D I've seen a lot, so you have quite a task before you. :P:P:P
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Hmmm. I'l take that dare, Lua! And to quote a certain short, hairy, cigar-smoking Canadian- "I'm the best there is at what I do, and what I do ain't pretty." Okay, I may not be the BEST, but the rest of it still fits..... :p Ah, good times, good times....

Luexena Deana
Regular

Post by Luexena Deana »

[quote:2iucw6wv][quote:2iucw6wv]((Excuse me? who was shouting orders? who spoke down to who again? I am just surprised where you're reading it from...[/quote:2iucw6wv]

OOC Comment: Ok, for starters, Leux- It's not in the context of where I read it, it is what [i:2iucw6wv]my[/i:2iucw6wv] character thought of it. Just because I write something down like that, does not mean [i:2iucw6wv]your[/i:2iucw6wv] character(or anyone elses) did that. It's just a mere translation of how LiNeee or Bella or Phoebey recieved it. So, for further misunderstanding- please [i:2iucw6wv]understand[/i:2iucw6wv] that. If anyone has a substantial problem with any of my characters, please contact me through PM.
Li.[/quote:2iucw6wv]

To make it clear once and for good. If it is your character's perception, please, make sure to point it out. There is a difference between "LiNeee was spoken down to by Luexena" and "LiNeee -felt- that Luexena was talking down to her". Besides there were no shouting orders, no matter how you 'percieve' it. Unless you take 'speaking via telepathic link' as that.
-- i am not the only one who notices the 'problem'.
-- also... those are your chars, and the reactions are up to you... but honestly if your characters keep flipping over everything my character says in a normal voice, i'd say it's creating the unneeded drama where you can't avoid it *shrugs* gets old after a time. But not my call.

---> a reply to LiNeee as I am reluctant to clutter the rp thread.
Last edited by Luexena Deana on Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Calabask
Regular

Post by Calabask »

One should always be mindful of how they word things, whether IC, or OOC. Regardless of intent, miswording, or not careful wording can turn something that you believe to be mostly IC, to be taken as some or of OOC issue or the like. It's something that can happen from time to time on anyones end. So, we should all be careful of such, I believe.
LiNeee-niss'xae
Maid
Maid

Post by LiNeee-niss'xae »

Simple, really. - All three of my characters will be deleted from the roleplay. As much as I [i:2u5snj0m]try[/i:2u5snj0m] to do things right, apparently I do things wrong. So again, I'm sorry for everything.

Li.
Li Neena~

Aster zhah l''dalharil d''Draeval
Arya Baenre
Resident

Post by Arya Baenre »

Wow, so I was wondering why I didn't receive messages from this thread and I realised apparently I didn't post here yet. o_O

So, as Zana mentioned, I'm sneaking my cleric, Kathryn, into this RP, and she'll just be with Zana until we meet up with the bigger group. :p

Hope that's alright?
This --->Image<--- is NOT a request.

Your hair is pretty like a tree.
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

*sigh* Sure, Arya, I've got no problem with that. Looks like we lost a member (technically three) so we have a spot open. Welcome aboard! (Just make sure you check out the rules I posted on the last page first.)