"Come little children...."

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

[quote:1kt7faab]Drow are known for having some pretty questionable tastes in their "hobbies"![/quote:1kt7faab]

lothir should know! just kiding. im bored and no one is replying when i actually have no homework.

but it looks like another delay with the spider kisser (i forget her name at the moment) attacking the shape shifters from the wagon.
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Zanathie Avuna
Maid
Maid

Post by Zanathie Avuna »

Hey guys! Thought I'd let you guys know that I'll be joining. It sounds like a good rp. My character will be Zana along with her animal companion, Vlad (the Siberian tiger). She's a drow ranger and bounty hunter. She will be meeting up Arya's character in the underdark, and so we'll meet up with the caravan when it comes to Menzo or the underdark.

I've talked it over with Veraka and Arya, so I hope this is cool with the rest of yall. :)
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

well, we will already know yall so that helps :D
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
LiNeee-niss'xae
Maid
Maid

Post by LiNeee-niss'xae »

Is no one posting anymore? o-o
Li Neena~

Aster zhah l''dalharil d''Draeval
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

[quote="Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar":3mncxusq][quote:3mncxusq]Drow are known for having some pretty questionable tastes in their "hobbies"![/quote:3mncxusq]

lothir should know! just kiding. im bored and no one is replying when i actually have no homework. [/quote:3mncxusq]

Hey, what's THAT supposed to mean?! His hobbies aren't questionable- he's perfectly "normal". Just a little immature at times.... But then, what do you expect from a 76-year-old guy? ;) :p
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

[quote="Aylstra Illianniis":29fs4xuj][quote="Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar":29fs4xuj][quote:29fs4xuj]Drow are known for having some pretty questionable tastes in their "hobbies"![/quote:29fs4xuj]

lothir should know! just kiding. im bored and no one is replying when i actually have no homework. [/quote:29fs4xuj]

Hey, what's THAT supposed to mean?! His hobbies aren't questionable- he's perfectly "normal". Just a little immature at times.... But then, what do you expect from a 76-year-old guy? ;) :p[/quote:29fs4xuj]

;) i guess zarae cant say much, she liked lothir (in Clone Encounter)
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

[quote="Aylstra Illianniis":1jzr2ygr]
Hey, what's THAT supposed to mean?! His hobbies aren't questionable- he's perfectly "normal". Just a little immature at times.... But then, what do you expect from a 76-year-old guy? ;) :p[/quote:1jzr2ygr]

What am I supposed to expect from a 76 year old :roll: Hmm, oh I don't know, maybe a little [b:1jzr2ygr]more[/b:1jzr2ygr] maturity about his position given his status, AND the fact that he's surrounded by clones who are acting maturer (Sometimes) and yet a full decade and a half younger than he is. Yeah I see where this is going. :bored:
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Um, Veraka- we ARE talking about a 76-yr-old ELF. Technically, he's not even fully an adult yet.... (Around 18, in human terms, I'd reckon- yeah, the worst age for a guy!! :p ) And your clones are only half-elven. Slightly different age-class there. and he's MALE. Women mature faster. (Not being stereotypical, just sayin'.... :p )

Luexena Deana
Regular

Post by Luexena Deana »

Okay... posting it here to not clutter the rp thread.

LiNeee. You're a good writer. BUT... do NOT claim my character did something unless I claimed it first. It is not the first time the quietly spoken words are called 'talking down to'. Then somehow Luexena shouted orders?! Seriously? Where did I write that? Control ONLY your own characters, please.

Frankly, I am having second thoughts about joining this rp because it's proving to be more of annoyance lately than anything. It hardly makes sense to my character IC wise - even less now with three companions proving to be unstable and now turning bothersome OOC wise where I have to struggle for each post of mine so it is not twisted the way one sees fit.

edit: sorry for a rather harsh tone, but it's been building up for a while.
Last edited by Luexena Deana on Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Calabask
Regular

Post by Calabask »

I'll be leaving as well, if she does, because yeah, I've been seeing the same stuff as of late.
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Okay, I'm going to say this one time, everyone, so PLEASE pay attention. If you are planning on joining, do NOT just "jump in" unless you've run it by me and/or Veraka, AND posted your PC race/class and planned undercover role here FIRST! Also, PLEASE make note that your characters are to RESPOND to others only, and NOT to put words/thoughts into their mouths. We do not need these kinds of conflicts going on in or out of character.

Edit: Anyone who violates this rule of courtesy again for this campaign will be out. I'm sorry, but it is just getting out of hand, for more than one person.

Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

u got me counted in right? or do i still need to do something?
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Yeah, you're covered.

Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

:D

would setting it as a sorta compaign help with not having folks jump in before signing it?
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

It will be. Going to post it as soon as we get this part settled. And yes, folks, there IS a plan......